Reviews (1-1 of 1)
August 17, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
The tool is being used by a department, as expected it is the one that has direct relationship with customer service. In my organization this department must generate the data the tool requires to generate the statistics, which allows us to make decisions based on the client's needs and our development as a company. It should be noted that using technology in an administrative process of the company does not change the functions or objectives of the business at all. The only thing that changes is the method, and with this, we seek to optimize efficiency to satisfy the client and grow more in the market.
- Facilitates the interaction between the company and customers, through various communication channels, thanks to the storage of information of interest, such as the needs and preferences for products or services.
- Access data of interest (about the clients, their histories, products, prices, etc.,) from any place with access to the internet
- An extensive knowledge about the clients allows the company to present commercial offers adapted to their needs, so the income is also higher, through a lower sales cycle. The CRM allows to enhance sales and marketing functions.
- Cost is always an element to consider when purchasing a computer solution, both for the purchase of the software and for its maintenance, many forget about the ongoing support costs that come with software.
- Many systems are backed up automatically through the cloud or through some other solution, but not all. So there is a good chance that the data will be lost. it is therefore necessary to take the safe backup forecasts in the event of any unforeseen occurrence and cause us an unpleasant surprise.
- There is a difference between being served by a real person when making a phone call, to an automated attention system. Sometimes it is good to make the tasks more automatic, but it is also good to have a little personalized help to avoid losing the human value of relationships.
Read Marlon Seijas's full review
Today, with a globalized competition and without truce, a company must evaluate and take into account its size, and use this to analyze which of the tools available in the market is more suited to their needs. If it is a small company, you can improve your customer service by incorporating a chat. But a company of national level must evaluate other aspects like: marketing, tastes, preferences, tendencies, etc. To achieve the effective management of relationships with our customers, this technology provides us with effective tools and easy access.
Customer Focus Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Customer Focus?
Customer Focus is solution that includes order management, inventory management, warehousing, CMS, E-mail marketing, CRM, and general accounting functions. E-Commerce web stores are also included in the solution.
Customer Focus Video
Customer Focus Integrations
QuickBooks, Constant Contact
Customer Focus Competitors
ASI, SAGE, Commonsku, Essent
Customer Focus Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
|Standard||$50||# of stores and users|
|Ultimate||$99||# of stores and users|
Customer Focus Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Customer Focus Technical Details