An AI-powered customer success platform for B2B SaaS that provides actionable insights to drive customer success. Backed with $1 Million in March 2018 by pi Ventures and Axilor Ventures, CustomerSuccessBox was built from a clear need...
Customer Success Box has now become the single source of truth for our Customer Success Team. It allows our team to get a complete picture …
It's solving the problem of creating multiple …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Customer segmentation (15)9.696%
- Dashboards (15)9.494%
- Product usage (15)9.393%
- Customer profiles (14)9.292%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CustomerSuccessBox, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $499 per userRequired
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
An AI-powered customer success platform for B2B SaaS that provides actionable insights to drive customer success. Backed with $1 Million in March 2018 by pi Ventures and Axilor Ventures, CustomerSuccessBox was built from a clear need for a solution that could deliver ‘proactive’ customer success. Customer Success tracks product adoption to understand customer onboarding, product adoption, usage analysis, and calculating customer health scores.
CustomerSuccessBox provides AI-generated proactive recommendations for CSMs to drive retention by learning and analyzing historical data. It enables success managers to deliver a consistent customer onboarding experience, improve retention, drive upsell and improve monthly recurring revenue (MRR) and lifetime value (LTV) for SaaS businesses. CustomerSuccessBox processes millions of activities from 250,000 plus end users every week. It is built to handle 2,200 events/second to give you the real picture of the customer account health. CustomerSuccessBox’s clientele includes global clients like LeadSquared, Raken, Locus, and Headset.
- Supported: Product usage
- Supported: Help desk / support tickets
- Supported: Billing
- Supported: NPS surveys
- Supported: Sponsor tracking
- Supported: Customer profiles
- Supported: Automated workflow
- Supported: Customer health scoring
- Supported: Customer segmentation
- Supported: Customer health trends
- Supported: Engagement analytics
- Supported: Revenue forecasting
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Customer lifetime value
- Supported: Churn rate
- Supported: API
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||90%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||United States|
It has been a great tool to manage, analyze and visualize the account health and relationship with us.
It help us to provide insight to create successful strategies.
- Relationship Health
- Account Usage
- Modules usage
- Gmail sync
- Alert for further actions required
- Auto Tasks and List creation
- Nothing as of now, but if there would be a mobile App that would be handy to operate it.
Visual representation of Adoption and Usage
- Integrations with other softwares very easy
- Email sync possible so all the tickets and trail mail can be taken at one place
- The reports UI is very simple and interactive
- Customer support is very quick
- At first, difficult to navigate in the software
- Change of customer support members.
- Adoption took a little more time than expected. ~ 45 days
- Standardize customer success processes internally
- Track and keep a check on product adoption/feature usage
- Standardizing onboarding process
- A feature to comment on tasks so that team members can collaborate on them and close them faster with more context.
- Journey feature will help you automate your manual tasks like auto csm assignments, auto playbook enrolls, email alerts to your clients about new assignments or any set templates, etc.
- Making a playbook of your process (must be consist of multiple steps) will help you give the visibility of how many clients are stuck in which steps and from when.
- They are using Metabase for making analytics dashboards where you can make your own dashboard with different filters like Csm activity report, churn dashboard, potential clients report and also using pulse feature in Metabase schedule your daily report to different required people.
- Health aggregation delay can be improved.
- Calling with csbox software can be improved, it makes touchpoint even if your call from csbox has not picked up, and accordingly changed relationship health.
- Add more analytics in the playbook like avg time taken to complete each step and there is no option of selecting multiple csms in the filter.
- Email sync
- Calendar sync
- It helps my team see the health of customers well.
- As a marketing person, we have automated emails sent to our successful customers for a case study and I am able to manage that with CustomerSuccessBox.
- It's been used by the entire company across multiple departments like customer success, account management, customer support, and customer marketing.
- Due to our large number of customers, sometimes it takes time to load.
- All-in-one workstation.
- Product usage reports and analytics.
- Task management.
- Quick add logs/tasks directly from the account page, this will save a lot of loading time and effort.
- Software load speed.
Customer Success Box has now become the single source of truth for our Customer Success Team. It allows our team to get a complete picture of an account and how best to serve their needs.
As an admin, I find the dashboard feature incredibly useful in providing a holistic view of different account portfolios. The ability to customize it according to business requirements has been instrumental in decision-making.
Setting up automated alerts for important milestones is a magnificent feature of CSB which gives the ability to be proactive and show our customers some extra love.
The ease of integrating CSB with our product and 3rd party tools helped us automate several workflows and provide valuable business insights.
Sheldon [ai] is a very good data-driven AI feature recently introduced within the platform. Although we haven’t started using it much, it seems to be a game-changer for us in the long run to make decisions based on recommendations provided by Sheldon [ai].
- Provides product adoption and client relationship metrics on Account level.
- Provides options for customizable dashboards.
- Automated alerts based on set criteria.
- Sheldon [ai] recommendations.
- Quick support
- Adding more metrics for relationship segment on account level.
- 3rd Party Integration as per use case or requirement.
- Can improve font size of menu bar, it sometimes strains eyes.
It's solving the problem of creating multiple sheets and tracking daily tasks.
- Sheldon AI
- Great UI
- Task lists
- Personal task lists
- Linking of clients google sheet
- One view of my clients
- Managing tasks and follow-ups
- Email sync feature is amazing
- Multiple options while logging a meeting, an internal discussion, a demo scheduled,
- or KT, etc.
- Sometimes experienced slowness
- Can't open and work on multiple windows as it hangs
- Managing daily task list.
- Regular alerts on important client KPIs.
- Planning and execution of projects using playbook functionality, etc.
- Helps in managing a daily task list for customer success managers.
- Proactive alerts on tracking important Client KPIs.
- Playbook option which helps manage projects for clients.
- Task list can have a sub tasks option to create a much more detailed view of each task.
- to monitor the health of accounts
- to identify potential threats
- to find out upselling opportunities
- for quick on-boarding
- Templates for note taking
- Product Adoption
- Financial Health
- Task Management
- Loading Time
- Analzse product adoption for various customers throughout
- Tasks creation and notifications so as to make work more productive
- Liaison with various teams on a single interface so as to save time and provide more ease.
- Interface can be improved a bit
- Sometimes it is a bit slower
- More thorough reports could be more useful, though they already provide a lot of reports and dashboards to work upon
- Product Adoption
- Financial Scores
- Relationship with Clients
- Invoices & Subscription Tracking
- Real time data sync can be better
- Tasks once completed can be added as logs
- Email logs sync can be better