Customer Success Box has now become the single source of truth for our Customer Success Team. It allows our team to get a complete picture …
It's solving the problem of creating multiple …
Customer segmentation (15)
Product usage (15)
Customer profiles (14)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CustomerSuccessBox, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $499 per userRequired
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
An AI-powered customer success platform for B2B SaaS that provides actionable insights to drive customer success. Backed with $1 Million in March 2018 by pi Ventures and Axilor Ventures, CustomerSuccessBox was built from a clear need for a solution that could deliver ‘proactive’ customer success. Customer Success tracks product adoption to understand customer onboarding, product adoption, usage analysis, and calculating customer health scores.
CustomerSuccessBox provides AI-generated proactive recommendations for CSMs to drive retention by learning and analyzing historical data. It enables success managers to deliver a consistent customer onboarding experience, improve retention, drive upsell and improve monthly recurring revenue (MRR) and lifetime value (LTV) for SaaS businesses. CustomerSuccessBox processes millions of activities from 250,000 plus end users every week. It is built to handle 2,200 events/second to give you the real picture of the customer account health. CustomerSuccessBox’s clientele includes global clients like LeadSquared, Raken, Locus, and Headset.
- Supported: Product usage
- Supported: Help desk / support tickets
- Supported: Billing
- Supported: NPS surveys
- Supported: Sponsor tracking
- Supported: Customer profiles
- Supported: Automated workflow
- Supported: Customer health scoring
- Supported: Customer segmentation
- Supported: Customer health trends
- Supported: Engagement analytics
- Supported: Revenue forecasting
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Customer lifetime value
- Supported: Churn rate
- Supported: API
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||90%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Supported Countries||United States|
- Client Retention
- Engagement Tracking
- Modules usage insight
- Helps to reduce Churn
- Helps for customer teams more clarify on the customer behavior
- One consolidated platform for cs to track everything
- Reduce churn
- Improve product usage on a consistent basis
- Positive impact is that now we know the potential of our clients and accordingly we can upsell, also we can identify our dormant clients which we can identify early and that can help in retention of those clients.
- Our churn no. is improved
- No negative impact on business overall is good experience and positive impact.
- Time saving
- Overall, upsell has increased by 15 percent
- Automation has helped us reduce an account to CSM ratio
- Enable progress tracking for the team with health scores.
- It has helped in managing large amount of Client data under single platform.
- It helped in generating valuable insights from data.
- It is helpful to take proactive actions.
- Helps to identify risks
- Helps to identify upsell opportuny
- measuring users productivity
- Helps effectively manage time for CSMs and has led to lesser escalations from customers.
- We were able to increase our upsell by 20%
- Helped to understand the client much in deep with the help of the statistical data provided by the CustomerSuccessBox
- Positive impact - helps in more predictive approach
- Positive Impact - Helps in revenue analysis
- Negative - Doesn't give very thorough research regarding analysis
- Made Business Review meetings more efficient
- Track financial trends of clients
- tracking ongoing on relationship with client is very helpful