Score 8.5 out of 10

Powerhouse software

November 29, 2022
I really appreciate all that this software can do for my events. It allows me and my team to use it as an overall project planning that …

Cvent

October 31, 2022
We use Cvent Event Management every day to organize events. Larger organizations go through us to plan and organize their events. Cvent …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cvent Event Management, and make your voice heard!

• Setup fee required

37 people want pricing too

What is Webex Webinars?

Webex Events is a tool for webinars and online presentations. It can be used for events for groups of 100 to 3,000 attendees, with multiple presenters. It also includes audio controls and attention monitoring tools. Webex Events compliments other Webex communications, collaboration, and remote…

What is Poll Everywhere?

Poll Everywhere is an event management software system offered by Poll Everywhere.

What is Cvent Event Management?

Cvent is a cloud-based enterprise event management company with nearly 4,000 employees and over 300,000 users worldwide. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners and marketers for online event registration, venue selection, event management and marketing, onsite solutions, email marketing, and attendee engagement. Cvent's suite of products automate and simplify the planning process to maximize the impact of events. Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions.

Cvent solutions aim to optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events.

Cvent Event Management Features

• Supported: Designed to help meeting and event planners more easily navigate every aspect of the event process.
  • Supported: Increase attendance and engagement by using Cvent event management software to create multifaceted marketing campaigns surrounding your events.
  • Supported: Create organization-wide event success with powerful reporting, strategic integrations, and award-winning, 24/7 customer service.

Cvent Event Management Video

Cvent Event Management Competitors

Cvent Event Management Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone

Eventbrite, Certain Event Automation Software, and Aventri are common alternatives for Cvent Event Management.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.9.

The most common users of Cvent Event Management are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

April 13, 2020

We love Cvent

We use it to build websites for our events, collect registration data and provide reports. We also use it to pull information into CrowdCompass so we can produce mobile apps for some events. It is used by our group travel department. It is a one stop shop for our registration processes.
  • The new Flex registration has revolutionized the websites we are able to produce for our clients.
  • The ability to connect to GDS systems and pull in registrants directly is wonderful when it comes to pulling arrival and departure manifests.
  • It is a straightforward tool that makes daily life easier in the event industry.
  • Nothing that I can think of at this moment.
Cvent is great for collecting registration information and providing detailed information to your attendees for an event. It is easy to use for your attendees to register as well. The new website builder allows you to build up to date websites that look crisp and clean and are responsive so they look great on any type of device.
  • It has helped us work smarter and not harder as we are able to get most everything we need out of one place.
It is much better than the tools we have used in the past. It has more feature than we had before and a much better mobile app associated with it. The websites that can be produced are much better than I could before when using our previous tool. I wouldn't ever go back to the old.
Most of the time I receive great support however, there are times where it seems to take a long time to get a case resolved. But for the most part I am very satisfied with the support I have received throughout the years from Cvent Support.
Meeting planners, Web Builders, Air Agents, Managers
We have 3 client services coordinators who are responsible for both building and maintaining our sites as well as creating reports to pull whatever pertinent information is needing by vendors or the client.
  • Incentive Trips
  • Tradeshows
  • Business Meetings
  • I can't think of any unexpected or innovative ways thus far
  • Hoping to have more trade shows to better utilize some of the new tools associated with flex
It has helped immensely in increasing our productivity and given us the opportunity to create much more modern and fun registration websites for our clients. I love the fact that is continually evolving and keeping up with today's technology. Can't wait for future improvements.
We replaced Certain due to the fact that they were not staying up with today's technology and their mobile app left something to be desired as it had very limited functionality.
  • Product Features
  • Product Usability
  • Product Reputation
  • Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
  • Third-party Reviews
The features Cvent had to offer far outperformed what we were previously using. It was a no brainer
I wouldn't
  • Implemented in-house
  • none
it was fairly simple. There was a bit of a learning curve but once we had done thing a few times it became second nature and improved all of our events
  • Online training
  • In-person training
  • Self-taught
Our on-site trainer was very knowledgeable in the product and gave us very important pointers on best practices and how to perform tasks in the simplest manner
I have used the webinars and cvent community a lot to gain more knowledge. I am usually always able to find the answers I need.
I used a combination of self-taught, online and in-person training. I definitely do not think I could have fully grasped everything with only being self-taught.
just right
No - we have not done any customization to the interface
Some - we have added small pieces of custom code
In the old build we would use some code to make our websites look more modern and it was difficult at times trying to determine exactly what we needed to change in order to get the end result we wanted. With Flex we no longer have to do that.
There isn't one that stands out more than the other. I feel like every single time I have contacted support they do all they can to resolve my problem even if it does end up taking more time that I would like.
  • with Flex creating a robust website is much easier
  • integrating air itineraries into Cvent
  • pulling reports on the registration information
  • in the past setting up registration forms was a bit cumbersome but with Flex has become much easier
Once I gained a general understanding of the system I felt it was very easy to use and get a final product that I wanted.
It is a perfect fit no matter how big or small your event is.
There have been a few times when the system has gone down in the midst of registration. It can be frustrating but know that it does happen at times.
When pulling reports and it can sometimes lag a bit and that can be frustrating when you are trying to get things done on a timeline.
  • Crowd Compass
  • PNR Integration
integration for both were pretty simple, no major issues.
  • none at this time
  • File import/export
have had no issues
be patient and start as soon as you can
Our sales person was always available to answer questions and got us everything we needed in a timely manner.
Our account manager jumped right in and helped us to get all set up in a timely manner.
I believe we negotiated the pricing of the mobile apps that we would have included per year.
went smoothly
  • More modern websites and registration experience with Flex
  • ease of creating websites
  • more new features for Flex including the travel module so we can fully integrate all of our programs with Flex