Cvent Onsite Solutions
Cvent Onsite Solutions
Read all reviews
My organization uses Cvent Onsite Solutions to assist with planning internal company events and meetings as well as marketing/promotional …
We are using Cvent Onsite Solutions for the first time at our conference coming up in July. This will be used by staffing members of each …
We used Cvent Onsite Solutions (formerly AllianceTech) for onsite trade show solutions, and they were eventually integrated into Cvent. …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cvent Onsite Solutions, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
AllianceTech is now Cvent Onsite Solutions. The product promises to help you deliver efficient, engaging, and measurable onsite experiences, regardless of the size or complexity of your meeting or event. Featuring check-in and badging, attendee tracking, lead capture, reporting and analytics, mobile event apps, and social amplification display.
- Supported: Event Check-In
- Supported: Event Badging
- Supported: Attendee Tracking
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Workplace efficiency has increased. We have noticed a boost in morale amongst our team since they can better manage their time and tasks.
- Our organization has noticed a boost in revenue from the marketing events since we can reach more attendees digitally.
- We have saved a tremendous amount of money by reducing our paper usage surrounding events.
- It allows our organization to lower overtime pay to employees who needed to stay at the registration area
- Allows us to allocate our resources to other functions that bring in revenue
- Pre-conference time usually wasted on pre-packing is now freed up to focus on more important functions within our organization
- It's hard to quantify accurately but frees up resources to be able to solve other problems and drive more detail in planning other aspects of an event.
- Eliminates paper and is a green friendly effort. We save $100K annually on printed items as now replaced by Cvent Onsite Solutions (formerly AllianceTech) across all of our events.