Cvent Onsite Solutions
Cvent Onsite Solutions
Read all reviews
My organization uses Cvent Onsite Solutions to assist with planning internal company events and meetings as well as marketing/promotional …
We are using Cvent Onsite Solutions for the first time at our conference coming up in July. This will be used by staffing members of each …
We used Cvent Onsite Solutions (formerly AllianceTech) for onsite trade show solutions, and they were eventually integrated into Cvent. …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cvent Onsite Solutions, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
AllianceTech is now Cvent Onsite Solutions. The product promises to help you deliver efficient, engaging, and measurable onsite experiences, regardless of the size or complexity of your meeting or event. Featuring check-in and badging, attendee tracking, lead capture, reporting and analytics, mobile event apps, and social amplification display.
- Supported: Event Check-In
- Supported: Event Badging
- Supported: Attendee Tracking
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Allows a quick check-in process in the app rather than dealing with pesky paper badges
- Provides a digital itinerary for attendees rather than having to print them out individually
- Offers attendee tracking to better tailor future events
- Would be awesome to have more tools to analyze post-event feedback
- Update to provide more functionality with digital badges
- Provide an easier user layout to customize itineraries in the pre-event stage
- Allows a smoother process for attendees
- Allows our staff more time to focus on other onsite tasks during the conference
- Shifts to more of a digital process rather than relying on paper/by hand check ins
- More easy to use functionality for guest passes
- Allowing more badges/additions to print with each badge
- Most other features are very straight forward and easy to use - post conference I may find more room for improvement
- Intuitive User Interface
- Quick and Efficient Barcode Scan
- Pricing. If we can get lower pricing, we can use for more events.
- Buying our own on-site kits vs having Cvent team needing to be onsite.
- Saves on pre-event prep.
- Customer support and client service specialists have been helpful and responsive.
- We have to enter a lot of custom data into the back-end because of lack of our CRM communication with Cvent.
- Would be helpful if the person working on the pre-event prep could be onsite. We have only been able to have this 1 out of the last 5 or 6 times.