- As far as making it easy for people to register, it the ROI has been huge. It is rare that we run into issues and when we do, it's easy for me to fix them on my end.
- The negative impact has been the cost. Our events are free to attend for participants, which means registration is the second biggest cost next to catering.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Reasonable investment and management of application
- RegOnline has been a major time-saver. Before RegOnline, we were getting emails and calls all through the registration window. Now, 99% of attendees are able to register independently and manage their own registrations.
- It is an affordable registration platform
- It is an affordable survey platform
- It's reporting functions are easy to set up and download
- It saves us a lot of time for tracking the event!
- It gives a great way to manage attendees
- Everyone has been incredibly happy being able to pay on credit card! Prior to RegOnline, our only payment options were by check, money order, or wire transfer. I personally had to deposit many, many more personal checks to the university on behalf of participants. So participants have been happy with the credit card option (it was requested by many every year until the switch to RegOnline), but it also has been very helpful at saving me time as well.
- The negative impact has been that we had a free registration page set up prior to RegOnline, that we dropped fully. So while some participants still pay by check or wire transfer, we still must pay the 'per participant' fee even for participants not paying through RegOnline.
RegOnline will be retired December 2019 and from April 2019 new customers will be onboarded to Cvent Event Management.
- Supported: Build: Create an awesome event in two minutes with a simple, three-step process. RegOnline’s customizable themes and templates provide everything you need to give attendees a memorable first impression.
- Supported: Promote: Drive attendance to your events with professional-looking event websites and emails that match your corporate branding, while promoting your event via social media and word of mouth.
- Supported: Measure: Better data. It's the key to successful events. With RegOnline, planners know where their time and effort (and their money) is best spent. And RegOnline makes it easy to prove event success to all stakeholders—without the pain of endless spreadsheets.
Frequently Asked Questions
RegOnline is part of the Cvent Event Cloud, a comprehensive software platform to help you plan, promote, manage and measure your meetings and events. It will be retired December 2019 and from April 2019 new customers will be onboarded to Cvent Event Management.
The most common users of RegOnline by Cvent (Discontinued) are from Mid-size Companies and the Education Management industry.