April 24, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
Read Casey Kyler-West's full review
Pros and Cons
- RegOnline is really good at organizing multi-track events. The features help prevent participants from signing up for two tracks that run at the same time.
- The reports allow you to get a quick overview of your event. You can see which break out sessions are the most popular, and you can get a breakdown of participants in each class if you need to go into that detail.
- You can customize questions so that you can capture other data during the registration process. We use it to capture the type of industry, business size and whether or not participants have attended other events.
- One of the areas that RegOnline could improve on is the price. Because of the expense $3.55 per registration, the Department is unable to use the software for other events. We have mine training classes that we couldn't use RegOnline for because of the expense.
- RegOnline was not able to directly deposit registration fees collected from participants for other events and as a result we are unable to use it for those events.