Cvent Social Tables Reviews

February 20, 2020
Nicole Hayford | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

When it came to supporting and guidance, Cvent Social Table's support team was on top of providing excellent customer service. They wanted to make sure you used the program to the best of its ability. We had several virtual meetings to show us new tools and answer questions. They were always an email away.
Read Nicole Hayford's full review
February 04, 2020
Chelsea Benge | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The support was exceptional, and they remained an arm's reach away for when we ran into any questions after we began using the tool. Overall, we experienced phenomenal customer service. We also had more than one web-based call where their team would walk us through examples and answer any questions we had.
Read Chelsea Benge's full review
February 11, 2020

Support Rating

They are ok, but oftentimes the answer is "that's just how the software works right now" which isn't problem-solving.
Ashley Peacock, CVP | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I would honestly give it a solid ten if I could make a few small tweaks to the software itself and if I had a mobile/tablet app for my Event Services team to be able to create and edit diagrams when on the go with clients. Otherwise, it is an excellent choice for creating event set-up diagrams.
Read Ashley Peacock, CVP's full review
Nicholas Faulkenberg | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Their support is terrible. It used to be great to where you would get on, and it was like you were speaking to an actual person. Now, it seems you are getting auto-responses that sometimes have absolutely nothing to do with the question you asked. It could use a lot of improvement.
Read Nicholas Faulkenberg's full review
Nicole Federico | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Although I have never used the help center, I think the tool is excellent. I know if I needed help, I would get a quick response. I have always experienced exceptional customer service for any Cvent product thus far.
Read Nicole Federico's full review
January 21, 2020

Support Rating

I have only used support a couple of times but have had positive experiences each time.

Support Rating

We have not used support much for this, we rely on our 3rd party vendor for any issues that we have, but overall Cvent Social Tables support has been great on any solution we're using.
January 15, 2020

Support Rating

Our rep is very helpful when we have questions and needs. However, in the instance that we've come across issues in the past in development, we have, on occasion, had a hard time connecting with support. However, since Cvent acquired Social Tables, we've seen a surge in customer service and had no issues since the acquisition.
January 15, 2020

Support Rating

Since Cvent Social Tables is very user friendly, I have only needed support a few times. When I have needed help, I have always gotten responses very quickly. Having been a user for a few years, I see that Social Tables is constantly trying to update the platform based on user feedback.
January 13, 2020

Support Rating

All training sessions I've ever had, or questions, have always been answered promptly!

Support Rating

Have heard few complaints from other company that uses it.

Cvent Social Tables Scorecard Summary

What is Cvent Social Tables?

Cvent Social Tables is a software application that allows event planners and properties to work together online. Cvent's cloud-based hospitality software positions event properties to increase sales and work more collaboratively and efficiently with their event, and meeting customers. The vendor boasts over 175,000 unique users who rely on Social Tables and state that over 4 million events have been planned within the platform.

Cvent Social Tables Features

Has featureShowcase your space: Sell the vision of your space with accurate floor plans and differentiating details planners need to know.
Has featureCreate custom diagrams fast: Provide a personalized experience and save time with templates, favorites, and customizable objects.
Has featureCollaborate in real-time: Strengthen relationships by inviting clients or vendors to watch and comment as you make changes on diagrams they can see.

Cvent Social Tables Screenshots