Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Job Search Site Posting (11)8.181%
- Company Website Posting (11)7.575%
- Job Requisition Management (12)7.575%
- Candidate Search (12)7.373%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CVViZ, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||All Countries|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
- Custom recruitment tool helps us add value to our clients because it centralizes where data is stored.
- Negative part is there are no white label options.
- Easy to scale and deploy keeps us agile and able to increase workload without a dip in performance.
- Saved time
- Cheaper Job Posting
- Sped up our hiring process
- No need for an HR employee for me, so lots of savings
- Saves me a lot of time as well
- Integrates with all the standard job boards so I don’t have to set things up everywhere; again saves time
- Positive hiring.
- Positive reviewing resumes.
- Increase exposure to jobs for company.
- Hiring great talent.
- Keeping resumes collected in one place.
- Managing interviews.
- Yet to evaluate the impact.
- Great tool.
- Will definitely add to my workflow.
- Makes a stressful process simple.
- Its an good investment for me at the price they are offering now on 10/12/2021
- Saves Time and Effort
- Saves money as It's posted Job for free to many Job site
- Overall I feel like it's a good investment.
- speeds up recruitment
- saves time
- Saves time in hiring new employees
- Streamlines the recruitment process
- Time savings on paper screening
- Cost savings on time usually spent for generating reports
- One-click submission to job sites (time savings)