CyberAlert is a media monitoring platform from the Connecticut-based company of the same name.CyberAlert- Alarmingly HelpfulCyberAlert helped us in particular in the corporate communications office. We used it to build reports to show to major stakeholders, the CEO and other VPs of the media/entertainment/educational company. CyberAlerts came daily and helped us to track our reach in articles, the influence of our mentions in earned media, and measure our PR success!,Gave us a concise report daily of our media clips (media tracking) Gave us analytical information about how much reach those clips had (how much influence they had) Helped us evaluate better ways to get and use earned and paid media,Personally I didn't see any. Though I know my boss had a few calls with their team to get the daily reports formatted and presented just the way she wanted them. The team took a few tries to get into the swing of what she was asking for, but they were more than willing to put in the time and effort to customize the reports for her.,8,I wasn't at the top of these discussions but, I did help make monthly reports that went directly to the CFO and CEO that used these analytics to show how our corporate communications office was doing and all the work we had done for the past month. This is a way to cover yourself and show that we had done a lot of work and good work at that.,Ciscion, PR Vision and Meltwater Media Intelligence Platform
CyberAlert

CyberAlert Reviews

CyberAlert
Filter 1 vetted CyberAlert reviews and ratings
March 20, 2018

User Review: "CyberAlert- Alarmingly Helpful"

• Gave us a concise report daily of our media clips (media tracking)
  • Gave us analytical information about how much reach those clips had (how much influence they had)
  • Helped us evaluate better ways to get and use earned and paid media
  • Personally I didn't see any. Though I know my boss had a few calls with their team to get the daily reports formatted and presented just the way she wanted them. The team took a few tries to get into the swing of what she was asking for, but they were more than willing to put in the time and effort to customize the reports for her.
This is a great tool for larger size companies that will have a lot of media tracking they need to do. It appeals to stakeholders involved in PR, data analytics, and helps decision makers know what will have the most impact and where their marketing dollars should go!

CyberAlert Scorecard Summary