CyberArk Privileged Account Security Reviews

October 07, 2019
Larissa Ruelas | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Customer support and technical support have always been great when we require assistance. Especially when we come across issues that we're not familiar with.
Read Larissa Ruelas's full review
October 12, 2019

Support Rating

I've been an engineer and architect in the Identity space for many years and CyberArk is the #1 tool I've found to help me secure accounts and credentials. I've architected CyberArk and built the implementation from the ground up twice in previous roles and found it here upon my arrival at my current job. I wouldn't want to have to live without it as it helps me sleep at night!
October 04, 2019

Support Rating

It has been assessed multiple time on the market and is known as very safe. also within internal sercurity audits, it was never successfully hacked.

CyberArk Privileged Account Security Scorecard Summary

What is CyberArk Privileged Account Security?

CyberArk is a privileged account and access security suite issued by the company of the same name in Massachusetts . The Core Privileged Access Security Solution unifies Enterprise Password Vault, Privileged Session Manager and Privileged Threat Analytics to protect an organization’s most critical assets.

CyberArk Privileged Account Security Technical Details

What is CyberArk Privileged Account Security?

What is CyberArk Privileged Account Security's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.3.

Who uses CyberArk Privileged Account Security?

The most common users of CyberArk Privileged Account Security are from Enterprises and the Unknown industry.