Reviews (1-1 of 1)
April 20, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
We use Full D-Link Ethernet Switches. From Switches, Access Points and Cameras. We are a K12 Texas School. We use Dlink Switches on every campus and building. We have been totally happy with the performance of the Switches and Network capability. We do not see ourselves anytime in the furniture changing from Dlink solutions.
- Pricing for sure. You get leading industry equipment but affordable prices.
- Warranty. Even tho it is affordable Dlink does not skimp on your warranty.
- Performance. Again even tho it is affordable you are getting a top performing network.
- Web interfaces. Really need to work on easier web interfacing for less "program savvy" users.
- Needs a WAY BETTER management solution. This is where you can take one piece of software and manage every switch.
- Maybe and this is stretching, an easier way to keep up with firmware and uploading them.
Read Landon Oliver's full review
D-Link Ethernet Switches, in my opinion, are extremely suited for education or business looking for a top grade network but are on a very tight budget. You get a great product with a great warranty for little of the cost. Customer support is great. Less appropriate would be an industry that just has an abundance of resource and don't care about saving money. Then go with Cisco. Just because of the brand name, not performance. Maybe another would be in your home. Don't need this if all you need is a Wifi Router.