D3.js helps us to visualize the data using various data visualization charts available from the library, it helps to give more insight into the dynamic data of the application and helps the user to make the sound decisions looking at the visualization charts.
- Wide variety of visualization collections.
- Easy to customize existing visualization collections and add extended functionality.
- It takes some learning curve, but after that, it's easy to reuse across multiple similar problems with little changes.
- Documentation can be improved a little more.
- More innovative visualization charts can be added.
- Also, the development community to answer questions and more educational videos to make our learning path easier.
It's well suited for dynamic data, especially when multiple users are using the application and generating data, it helps us to get analytics of the data for users.
Support can be improved by providing more educational videos.