Dashlane in New York offers their flagship application for simplified login and password management, boasting an easy deployment for their business-class product.Great for company-wide security concerns, and great when it works the way you want it toOur company is using Dashlane to keep company passwords and sensitive information protected and private. This allows us to share passwords for various programs that we all use or share a login for as well as getting notified if there's any type of breach or issue with a password that needs to be corrected.,Syncs to a mobile device - they have a mobile app so you can use this on your cell phone too Automatically signs you into your accounts - you can load a website and Dashlane automatically logs you in using stored/saved passwords. You only have to remember one password - the master password to Dashlane.,Chrome also saves passwords and this can conflict with Dashlane - both will load saved info. You have to manually remove saved passwords in Chrome, which is time consuming. Sometimes it doesn't log me in to certain websites or is really slow to eventually log me in Not sure that it's always syncing properly and doesn't always ask to store newly created passwords when it should,7,Greater level of security regarding passwords for the company, definitely a huge bonus Can be frustrating if you're just trying to quickly log into something and it hasn't stored the correct password or doesn't load for some reason Can be a painful setup process if you have to manually remove stored passwords from Chrome/other browsers,Snagit, BlueJeans, SnapEngageDashlane does the remembering for you.Dashlane has helped me track the logins and passwords for the many websites and network devices that I connect to on a daily basis. I have used other password keepers in the past, and this one is the best I have found so far. I am a huge fan of this program and would recommend it to others who need to remember many logins and passwords.,The auto-login on websites is very nice, and any websites that I have multiple accounts for will prompt me for which account I want to log in with. This is a HUGE help since there are many sites I have multiple accounts on and connect to several times a day from each account. Very, very nice! I love it that it shares my passwords between multiple devices that I have running Dashlane. It doesn't matter which device I am using, including my phone, Dashlane remembers my logins and passwords.,I haven't found any negatives that are large enough to report. Great product that I am very happy with.,10,Nothing negative to say about Dashlane at all. Great product. Very good pricing for an individual user or a larger enterprise environment.,Does Everything I Need It ToDashlane is currently being used by our company to manage not only all our passwords but all of our clients' social passwords as well. It is too insecure to store passwords in a document or note, and it is also frustrating to have to open different documents every time you need to remember a password. With Dashlane, I can just keep the app open and have all the passwords in one place. Not only that, but I can share passwords to and from the other users in my company with ease, so we can all access it easily with one master password.,Stores sensitive information (passwords, payment info, etc.) You can easily share passwords from Dashlane user to Dashlane user. It can connect with your browser as an extension for ease of use. The mobile app is well thought-out.,Sometimes the sharing function isn't as intuitive as it should be. Sometimes the auto-fill function doesn't work when I visit websites. When it does work, it's fantastic, but when it doesn't, it's a little extra work.,7,Less time spent searching for passwords, scanning through old emails, scrolling through notes, etc.! More efficiency in managing social media accounts,Hootsuite Pro, Toggl, AsanaDashlane - beautiful and easy to use!I use Dashlane on a daily basis, it is a beautifully designed and very helpful password manager that is available on multiple devices. It helps to keep everyone using strong and secure passwords without having to remember them or take the risk of saving them in an un-secure place and it is made so easy by proceeding with the automatic login of all your accounts, even on really complex logins with 2-steps or more than 2 fields, like certain bank account website. It also quickly and easily identifies dangerously weak or reused passwords and will alert you if a security breach is recorded, keeping your organization safer than ever.,The Emergency Contact feature is quite nice since it allows you to set an emergency contact for your important accounts in case of an urgent and critical matter. It is useful at work as well as for personal accounts, simply set your emergency contact to one of your coworkers so they can temporarily access your account. Dashlane offers one of the most polished interface that is out there, it is nice, sleek and easy to use. It's beautiful and simple interface makes it perfect to use for anyone who isn't too computer-friendly. The Security Dashboard easily identifies dangerously weak or reused passwords that are stored in your password vault and quickly sees what accounts hackers may have compromised with a handy security score screen. Dashlane will alert you if a security breach is recorded.,Dashlane could improve their email support, as it is not the fastest or most efficient support at the moment. Dashlane can be a little expensive if you wish to use features like syncing and web access to passwords.,9,It saves time by generating automatic long complex password without having to write them down somewhere unsafe or having to remember them. It's great to use when you're on the road as well since it synchronizes with your smartphone; easy access wherever you are! It keeps everyone safer by making certain that passwords are not reused too often and alerts you when an account might be compromised.,,Remote Desktop Manager, Keeper, Duo SecurityForget trying to remember passwords and card numbers. Store and use them automatically and securely.I am an end user of Dashlane, and absolutely love it. It has unburdened me from the need to write down and secure long complex passwords, credit card information, and logging on to the majority of sites I visit. The frosting on the cake is its ability to securely synchronize my sensitive data across devices: PC, iMac, iPhone, and iPad.,Dashlane securely synchronizes sensitive data across all of my computing devices. This feature alone is valuable. It has good tools too, like the password generator that lets me set how long and complex of a password I want to create, and then gives me the option to save it right then and there. Dashlane's ability to automatically log me in, or to pre-fill forms is why I bought it. It hasn't let me down. It has saved me a lot of time.,Dashlane touts its ability to automatically change and update passwords. In my experience, this is one of its few weak areas. It is only able to automatically do so on a small percentage of the sites I visit. Dashlane accounts are tied to one email address. You cannot update your email address, and that is a significant shortcoming. It can be annoying to have to type in a password to access Dashlane. Most of the time I can use a fingerprint on my phone or tablet, but not yet on computers.,10,I can only answer this subjectively. It has saved me HUGE amounts of time with logging on and filling forms ... huge amounts of time. The only negative I can come up with is the resistance from security people who are unfamiliar with it.,KeePass,Keynote Systems,Synchronizing secured information across multiple devices works very well and nearly invisibly. Automatic web form fill-in rarely enters incomplete or inaccurate data. Receipts can be kept for purchases made online when Dashlane is used to fill in the payment information.,A biometric fingerprint can be used on an iPhone, but not on an iPad. I'd be a bit happier if it worked n both. Using the automatic password changer only works for a few websites, I know you can't get them all, but Dashlane should be able to hit a higher percentage.,Yes,9
Dashlane

Dashlane Reviews

Dashlane
Filter 24 vetted Dashlane reviews and ratings
November 14, 2018

Dashlane Review: "Great for company-wide security concerns, and great when it works the way you want it to"

• Syncs to a mobile device - they have a mobile app so you can use this on your cell phone too
  • Automatically signs you into your accounts - you can load a website and Dashlane automatically logs you in using stored/saved passwords.
  • You only have to remember one password - the master password to Dashlane.
  • Chrome also saves passwords and this can conflict with Dashlane - both will load saved info. You have to manually remove saved passwords in Chrome, which is time consuming.
  • Sometimes it doesn't log me in to certain websites or is really slow to eventually log me in
  • Not sure that it's always syncing properly and doesn't always ask to store newly created passwords when it should
This is a company requirement for me to use it, so it works but I don't really have a choice in the matter. It's great for sharing passwords between groups and automatically generating strong passwords. However, if you let Dashlane generate a password, you won't actually know what that password is unless you look it up later. I for one am old school and don't like the idea of not actually knowing what a password is for an account or having a written record of it somewhere - and there have been a few occasions where I'm glad I do if Dashlane is slow to respond/load or it's logged me out.
David Judice profile photo
May 28, 2018

User Review: "Dashlane does the remembering for you."

• The auto-login on websites is very nice, and any websites that I have multiple accounts for will prompt me for which account I want to log in with. This is a HUGE help since there are many sites I have multiple accounts on and connect to several times a day from each account. Very, very nice!
  • I love it that it shares my passwords between multiple devices that I have running Dashlane. It doesn't matter which device I am using, including my phone, Dashlane remembers my logins and passwords.
  • I haven't found any negatives that are large enough to report. Great product that I am very happy with.
Anyone that has many sites they log into regularly, or even not so regularly, Dashlane will remember those usernames and passwords and store that information securely for later use. No more remembering usernames and passwords for sites you may not visit very often, and any that you visit regularly can be logged into automatically.
Read David Judice's full review
Rachel Moenning profile photo
March 03, 2018

Dashlane Review: "Does Everything I Need It To"

• Stores sensitive information (passwords, payment info, etc.)
  • You can easily share passwords from Dashlane user to Dashlane user.
  • It can connect with your browser as an extension for ease of use.
  • The mobile app is well thought-out.
  • Sometimes the sharing function isn't as intuitive as it should be.
  • Sometimes the auto-fill function doesn't work when I visit websites. When it does work, it's fantastic, but when it doesn't, it's a little extra work.
If you have many applications or accounts with multiple passwords to keep track of, this is a great password manager that is clean, versatile on many devices, and great for a team environment. Even if you are an individual with too many passwords, it's still great. I think Premium/Professional Dashlane is needed only for a team, though.
Read Rachel Moenning's full review
February 28, 2018

User Review: "Dashlane - beautiful and easy to use!"

• The Emergency Contact feature is quite nice since it allows you to set an emergency contact for your important accounts in case of an urgent and critical matter. It is useful at work as well as for personal accounts, simply set your emergency contact to one of your coworkers so they can temporarily access your account.
  • Dashlane offers one of the most polished interface that is out there, it is nice, sleek and easy to use. It's beautiful and simple interface makes it perfect to use for anyone who isn't too computer-friendly.
  • The Security Dashboard easily identifies dangerously weak or reused passwords that are stored in your password vault and quickly sees what accounts hackers may have compromised with a handy security score screen. Dashlane will alert you if a security breach is recorded.
  • Dashlane could improve their email support, as it is not the fastest or most efficient support at the moment.
  • Dashlane can be a little expensive if you wish to use features like syncing and web access to passwords.
I have to connect to a lot of different websites during the day and they all have to be secured with complicated and exhaustive passwords which are impossible for me to remember. Having Dashlane automatically generate complex passwords for me and create new entries in the software saves me a lot of time and headaches.
August 23, 2017

Dashlane Review: "Forget trying to remember passwords and card numbers. Store and use them automatically and securely."

• Dashlane securely synchronizes sensitive data across all of my computing devices. This feature alone is valuable.
  • It has good tools too, like the password generator that lets me set how long and complex of a password I want to create, and then gives me the option to save it right then and there.
  • Dashlane's ability to automatically log me in, or to pre-fill forms is why I bought it. It hasn't let me down. It has saved me a lot of time.
  • Dashlane touts its ability to automatically change and update passwords. In my experience, this is one of its few weak areas. It is only able to automatically do so on a small percentage of the sites I visit.
  • Dashlane accounts are tied to one email address. You cannot update your email address, and that is a significant shortcoming.
  • It can be annoying to have to type in a password to access Dashlane. Most of the time I can use a fingerprint on my phone or tablet, but not yet on computers.
It is amazing at filling in online forms for me, for logging me into web sites, and keeping me aware of a weak or repeated password on my current list of over 100. It does not do well at updating credentials for most websites.
Micah Jones profile photo
September 29, 2016

User Review: "For password security try Dashlane"

Dashlane is used to store passwords and hep with password sharing. It is also used to make using secure passwords easier.
  • Very secure with high encryption.
  • The mobile app is very easy to use.
  • Web plugin works well and is easy to use.
  • The web plug in is a bit aggressive. It should be easier to dismiss it if I don't want it to be involved with a particular sign-in.
  • It's more expensive than its competitors.
It's well suited for password security enforcement and sharing. Less so for emulating SSO.
Read Micah Jones's full review