Dashlane

Does it all and does it well!

July 28, 2021

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Dashlane, and make your voice heard!

Free

Team

$5

per user/per month

What is Dashlane?

Dashlane in New York offers their flagship application for simplified login and password management, boasting an easy deployment for their business-class product.

Dashlane Technical Details

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.1.

The most common users of Dashlane are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Dashlane is used across our organization for the management of passwords. It has helped in securing important documents and personal logins. Using this software, we can share our security passwords with our other colleagues or team members. It helped in empowering our business and it is a very fast and reliable tool.
Yaco Lioi | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have used Dashlane to collaborate with outside teams and client departments. It has helped in an incredible way letting us share passwords and sensitive information online. It's wonderful and super well crafted. We are now using multiple apps for this need, but Dashlane is still part of our recommendations.
Dashlane is one of the password management tools we offer to our employees. It allows employees to store sensitive information without needing to use their browser's "save password" feature which is not secure enough for our organization. It's also simple enough for employees to set up and start using by themselves.
Dashlane is used by all Engineers at my company. It operates both as our storage of credentials, as well as the way we share private login info to others. As we use many third parties as well as have a service based architecture, there are many different logins and software which requires access. Some of these can be shared by our internal team, and others have to be specified to only be partially shared with other vendors.
Tyler Oates, M.Ed | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have so many different platforms that we use on a daily basis and it would be impossible to keep all of our passwords straight. There are times where new accounts are made for us under platforms by the person that sets up our accounts and login credentials can easily be shared with us by the creator. It makes it super easy to organize passwords and share passwords when needed.
Muhamed (Muha) Causevic | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am using Dashlane independently from my organization. Since our work and personal lives often merge, I have had trouble remembering my passwords across my devices. I [use] Dashlane to store passwords to my personal logins, so that I can access my accounts across my various devices with ease. It has helped me with the hassle and security risk of writing them down in a journal.
October 16, 2019

Dashlane to the rescue!

Jeremy Goldsborough | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company uses Dashlane to store and manage hundreds of sensitive data points from passwords to credit card numbers. The Dashlane app is used by our top-level employees based upon their access needs. This application addresses the problems created when there is not a universal management solution for company passwords. These problems include low-strength passwords, lost passwords, and the sharing of passwords insecurely.
Tristan Dobbs | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Dashlane as a password manager for our employees in their professional and personal use. It is used company-wide and by all departments to ensure that users are following best internet safety practices such as abstaining from password re-use, implementing complex passwords, and (in cases where passwords must be shared) secure storage and sharing of passwords.
Our company is using Dashlane to keep company passwords and sensitive information protected and private. This allows us to share passwords for various programs that we all use or share a login for as well as getting notified if there's any type of breach or issue with a password that needs to be corrected.
David Judice | TrustRadius Reviewer
Dashlane has helped me track the logins and passwords for the many websites and network devices that I connect to on a daily basis. I have used other password keepers in the past, and this one is the best I have found so far. I am a huge fan of this program and would recommend it to others who need to remember many logins and passwords.
Rachel Moenning | TrustRadius Reviewer
Dashlane is currently being used by our company to manage not only all our passwords but all of our clients' social passwords as well. It is too insecure to store passwords in a document or note, and it is also frustrating to have to open different documents every time you need to remember a password. With Dashlane, I can just keep the app open and have all the passwords in one place. Not only that, but I can share passwords to and from the other users in my company with ease, so we can all access it easily with one master password.
I use Dashlane on a daily basis, it is a beautifully designed and very helpful password manager that is available on multiple devices. It helps to keep everyone using strong and secure passwords without having to remember them or take the risk of saving them in an un-secure place and it is made so easy by proceeding with the automatic login of all your accounts, even on really complex logins with 2-steps or more than 2 fields, like certain bank account website. It also quickly and easily identifies dangerously weak or reused passwords and will alert you if a security breach is recorded, keeping your organization safer than ever.
I am an end user of Dashlane, and absolutely love it. It has unburdened me from the need to write down and secure long complex passwords, credit card information, and logging on to the majority of sites I visit. The frosting on the cake is its ability to securely synchronize my sensitive data across devices: PC, iMac, iPhone, and iPad.