Reviews (1-7 of 7)
- Soooooooo easy to set up and use! So user friendly a monkey could do it.
- Customer support is phenomenal. Phone, email, online chat. Easy to follow instructional videos. No call centre in Thailand.
- I love that you can use pre-filled data. Type up lists once and NEVER have to hand type them again! Just click!
- Tagging! Being able to categorise photos to particular categories for enhanced search functions. Brilliant!
- Fully flexible customisation. All the templates we have created we have had full creative capabilities with. I haven't found anything yet that I wanted to do that couldn't be done. I was even able to add three pages of terms and conditions to a purchase order template.
- If Dashpivot could make me a cup of coffee, it would be perfect!
- It is user-friendly.
- It's an easy and a fast way to get reports done and sent with customized templates.
- The Dashpivot app keeps all reports stored and in order, very neat.
- I haven't found any problem with Dashpivot so far.
That it is the central location for everything that is going on across the project. You can see what is going on across the project without leaving your desk.
Being able to see who a permit or purchase order is sitting with and you can then contact them directly.
Seeing photo's from across the project. That has allowed me to see what stage an area is at and if I need to work in that area before getting built out.
- Time and date stamps all reporting - highly relevant for determining when an issue was raised and further determining how quickly the matter was addressed.
- It's a highly user-friendly platform. Sharing information with other parties is simple and the app interface is slick.
- The reporting platform is easy to use. It's uncluttered in appearance and logically laid out.
- Potentially just the introduction of a 'completed items' field would be helpful.
- Dashpivot is user-friendly.
- You don't need an IT consultant to work your way inside Daspivot. Templates can be set up easily.
- You can store photos and videos of constructions in Dashpivot without needing a server.
- More graph options can be added to analytics.
- There is a lot of potential in the app that is yet to be discovered.
- Calculator (or Excel type ) options for tables to help with preparing progress claims.
- Reporting and communication tool.
- The template is amenable to suit the need.
- Unable to copy paste with the same format, e.g. when copy and pasting the dialog box is closed.
- When printing PDF the tables are misaligned.
- No format setting for calculating areas/volumes.
Dashpivot - By Sitemate Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Dashpivot - By Sitemate
According to the vendor, unlike Word docs, PDFs, Excel spreadsheets and other software tools, Dashpivot provides entirely digital building blocks - smart forms, photos, workflows and analytics - which any company can use to easily transition away from time-consuming manual processes to a fully integrated management system.
Instead of jumping back and forth between fragmented documents and apps, Dashpivot consolidates projects, teams, forms and functions (quality, safety, environmental, contractual and more) into a single system.
Dashpivot - By Sitemate Screenshots
Dashpivot - By Sitemate Competitors
|Starter||$0||Number of templates and projects|
Dashpivot - By Sitemate Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Dashpivot - By Sitemate Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa|
|Supported Languages:||English, customisable forms/documents for other languages|