Reviews (1-13 of 13)
- Excellent customer service.
- User friendly interface on all devices.
- Digital signature makes us look professional and everyone's jobs easier.
- Forms are easy to adapt.
- I can't think of anything right now.
- Site induction works well to capture all the information live from taking photos of the white card, licence and relevant certificate. Now with the new touchless system this will work even better.
- I have found doing daily site diary is so easy to do now. To be able to capture progressive photos on the go. Also to list problems, track plant and equipment hire is a very good tool.
- The site Safety template also works well as a quick way of capturing things and helps follow up on your own internal audits.
- To send the induction template to every sub contractor to fill out and send back to us before entering site. Once we have the basic information we then can do the induction and sign off after completing the induction. Each induction could generate a number and it could form a list of names to a number on a register.
- Site safety audit. If we could carry over a problem to create a list that has to get signed off ones done. That would be very handy.
- Every one of our files generated is to be able to be re detected back on our own business server.
I'm still learning how to use the system and generally it's user error that is letting me down.
- Site teams are now paperless and can provide feedback from the site instantly.
- We can send plans/site info and photos to teams before they arrive onsite.
- Running records of injury forms and maintenance logs that are readily retrievable.
- Setting up project templates that include all the forms for new projects.
- Names and emails of users able to be viewed and edited.
- Formulas pulling from different tables.
We also use Dashpivot's photo functions to store evidence of compliance and good practice on site. Being able to tag each photo by team and a few keywords allows us to have a database of photos that is easily searched to find evidence of compliance or good practice.
- They provide excellent customer support
- Forms are easily customisable
- When scrolling back through old entries, after an entry is opened and closed, the page returns to the most recent entry
- Images saved into forms appear as a separate file when exporting forms
- User service - While being fairly new to Dashpivot I have been very impressed by how eager they are to make their product capable of whatever the clients required even if it's a new feature not currently developed.
- Flexibility and adaptability - The system itself is very flexible and is capable of changing as needed to suit the requirements of each user.
- Development Wait Times - While happy to develop and update their products to suit customer needs there can be a waiting list for features to be developed if they aren't part of the platform already. If you are in a rush and a feature you need isn't available on the app then it may not be the best choice.
- Soooooooo easy to set up and use! So user friendly a monkey could do it.
- Customer support is phenomenal. Phone, email, online chat. Easy to follow instructional videos. No call centre in Thailand.
- I love that you can use pre-filled data. Type up lists once and NEVER have to hand type them again! Just click!
- Tagging! Being able to categorise photos to particular categories for enhanced search functions. Brilliant!
- Fully flexible customisation. All the templates we have created we have had full creative capabilities with. I haven't found anything yet that I wanted to do that couldn't be done. I was even able to add three pages of terms and conditions to a purchase order template.
- If Dashpivot could make me a cup of coffee, it would be perfect!
- It is user-friendly.
- It's an easy and a fast way to get reports done and sent with customized templates.
- The Dashpivot app keeps all reports stored and in order, very neat.
- I haven't found any problem with Dashpivot so far.
That it is the central location for everything that is going on across the project. You can see what is going on across the project without leaving your desk.
Being able to see who a permit or purchase order is sitting with and you can then contact them directly.
Seeing photo's from across the project. That has allowed me to see what stage an area is at and if I need to work in that area before getting built out.
- Time and date stamps all reporting - highly relevant for determining when an issue was raised and further determining how quickly the matter was addressed.
- It's a highly user-friendly platform. Sharing information with other parties is simple and the app interface is slick.
- The reporting platform is easy to use. It's uncluttered in appearance and logically laid out.
- Potentially just the introduction of a 'completed items' field would be helpful.
- Dashpivot is user-friendly.
- You don't need an IT consultant to work your way inside Daspivot. Templates can be set up easily.
- You can store photos and videos of constructions in Dashpivot without needing a server.
- More graph options can be added to analytics.
- There is a lot of potential in the app that is yet to be discovered.
- Calculator (or Excel type ) options for tables to help with preparing progress claims.
- Reporting and communication tool.
- The template is amenable to suit the need.
- Unable to copy paste with the same format, e.g. when copy and pasting the dialog box is closed.
- When printing PDF the tables are misaligned.
- No format setting for calculating areas/volumes.
Dashpivot - By Sitemate Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Dashpivot - By Sitemate
According to the vendor, unlike Word docs, PDFs, Excel spreadsheets and other software tools, Dashpivot provides entirely digital building blocks - smart forms, photos, workflows and analytics - which any company can use to easily transition away from time-consuming manual processes to a fully integrated management system.
Instead of jumping back and forth between fragmented documents and apps, Dashpivot consolidates projects, teams, forms and functions (quality, safety, environmental, contractual and more) into a single system.
Dashpivot - By Sitemate Screenshots
Dashpivot - By Sitemate Competitors
Dashpivot - By Sitemate Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Starter||$0||Number of templates and projects|
Dashpivot - By Sitemate Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Dashpivot - By Sitemate Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa|
|Supported Languages:||English, customisable forms/documents for other languages|