Data.com is used by our sales team to for lead generation and contact information. It provides great contact information such as emails and direct phone numbers for hiring managers.
- The contact information the website provides tends to be accurate.
- I like that it is free and works on a point system- the more info you give, the more info you get.
- I like that you can update contact information as needed.
- If it provided more details about the company it would be great- information such as employee size or software used would be great.
- The ability to add a contact with just a number would be great- sometimes you don't have an address.
- It would be helpful to be notified when a contact you have "purchased" has been changed/updated.
As a salesperson, there is no such thing as too many resources for contact information. So although I would not be able to make Data.com my primary resource, it is definitely user-friendly and super easy to use to obtain more much-needed information.