We have gotten prompt support as and when we needed it.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
I have used it now at multiple companies and they stand by their product. The customer support, documentation, and on-boarding is solid.
Our experience working with their support found them to be helpful and quick to respond. Also, as many of their integrations are open source, improvements we desired could be tracked and even driven by us. Their documentation is excellent and makes integrating their tooling simple and makes standing up monitoring for new application a quick and painless process.
I never had to contact Datadog's support.
Datadog support is readily available for their clients.
The support team usually gets it right. We did have a rather complicate issue setting up monitoring on a domain controller. However, they are usually responsive and helpful over chat. The downside would be I don’t think they have any phone support. If that is important to you this might not be a good fit.
We were struggling for a while with monitoring, and honestly were not impressed with anything we tried. Our platform was complex, a mix of embedded devices, different mobile OSs and cloud providers. After several months of try and fail, we found Data Dog and immediately got positive results, with minimal effort. Use cases kept evolving and got even better over time.
Datadog is a monitoring, security and analytics platform for developers, IT operations teams, security engineers and business users in the cloud age. Datadog's SaaS platform integrates and automates infrastructure monitoring, application performance monitoring and log management to provide unified, real-time observability of their customers' entire technology stack. Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes and across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation and cloud migration, drive collaboration among development, operations, security and business teams, accelerate time to market for applications, reduce time to problem resolution, secure applications and infrastructure, understand user behavior and track key business metrics.
- Supported: Aggregate metrics and events across your entire stack with Datadog's 450+ built-in integrations
- Supported: Trace requests from end to end across distributed systems with APM
- Supported: Explore and analyze logs from all your services, applications, and platforms
- Supported: Proactively monitor critical user journeys and visualize user experience data in one place
- Supported: Correlate frontend performance with business impact using user experience metrics
- Supported: Build real-time interactive dashboards to monitor metrics, traces, logs, and more
- Supported: Visualize traffic flow in cloud-native environments
- Supported: Monitor ephemeral systems without fatigue using machine learning-based alerts
- Supported: Detect threats in real-time across your applications, network, and infrastructure with Security Monitoring
- Supported: Free trial, no credit card needed
Datadog offers a single unified platform to observe your infrastructure, applications, network flows, security threats, UX, and more. For full visibility, you can seamlessly navigate between metrics, traces, and logs. See inside any stack, any app, at any scale, anywhere.
Datadog APM provides deep visibility into application performance and code efficiency, so you can monitor and optimize your stack at any scale and provide the best digital experience for your users. APM and distributed tracing are fully integrated with the rest of Datadog, giving you rich context for troubleshooting issues in real time.
The Service Map automatically decomposes your application into all its services and dependencies so you can visualize your architecture in real time.
- Amazon Web Services
- Mirantis Cloud Native Suite (Docker Enterprise)
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Aerospike Database
- Alibaba Cloud IoT Platform
- Amazon API Gateway
- Amazon Athena
- Amazon CloudFront
- Amazon CloudSearch
- AWS CloudTrail
- AWS CodeDeploy
- Amazon Cognito
- AWS Database Migration Service
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Apache Hadoop
- AWS CodeBuild
- Splunk On-Call (Formerly VictorOps)
- AWS Auto Scaling
- HashiCorp Vault
- Travis CI
- Apache Tomcat
- Sumo Logic
- Apache Spark
- Splunk Cloud
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Apache Solr
- Signal Sciences, from Fastly
- SAP HANA
- Pivotal RabbitMQ
- Pivotal CRM
- SolarWinds Pingdom
- Mirantis OpenStack for Kubernetes
- Red Hat OpenShift
- New Relic
- HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric (MapR)
- Jira Software
- Apache HBase
- Apache Hive
- Apache Cassandra
- Apache CloudStack
- Apache Druid
- Google Cloud Datastore
- Google Cloud Dataflow
- Enterprise Fluentd
- Apache Flink
- Amazon Elasticsearch Service
- Apache CouchDB
- Confluent Platform
- Apptio Cloudability
- Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
- Amazon DocumentDB (with MongoDB compatibility)
- Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS)
- from Progress
- Puppet Enterprise (formerly Puppet Data Center Automation)
|Infrastructure||$15.00||Per Host Per Month|
|Log Management||$1.27||Per Million Log Events|
|APM||$31.00||Per Host Per Month|
|Free||$0||Up to 5 hosts|
|Standard||$15/host||Up to 500 hosts|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS/RedHat, Fedora, CoreOS, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, SmartOS, Chef, Puppet, Ansible|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Frequently Asked Questions
Datadog is a monitoring service for IT, Dev and Ops teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into actionable insight.
Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.6.
The most common users of Datadog are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.