Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DataEQ (formerly BrandsEye), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
DataEQ, formerly known as BrandsEye, specialises in providing large organisations with high-quality, actionable data from unstructured customer and public feedback. Using a unique blend of AI and human intelligence, the company offers various tailored solutions that range from customer service and experience, to market conduct and risk management.
Founded in South Africa in 2007, and headquartered in London, DataEQ continues to expand internationally. Today, the company supports enterprise clients across four continents covering a range of business sectors, including financial services, telecommunications, automotive, and retail.
- Supported: BrandsEye Crowd powered sentiment and themes (sentiment drivers)
- Supported: Customer service prioritised solution
- Supported: Acquisitions and retention analysis
- Supported: Churn analysis
- Supported: Customer experience (CX)
- Supported: Risk mitigation
- Supported: Competitor benchmarking
- Supported: Market conduct reporting
- Supported: TCF compliance
- Supported: ESG
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||70%|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages||Have Crowds in most major global languages|
- Analytics, listening to online conversations, tracking hashtags
- Listening to online conversations and tracking hashtags
- Quantifying our social media activity and creating reports for clients.
- Explaining the Advert Value Equivalent
- A more user-friendly system
- Customer support
- The platform can be overwhelming to someone who is only needing to use a fraction of what the software can do.
- Excellent client service and technical knowledge, as well as the willingness to trouble-shoot data anomalies in your reporting and helping you find the answer.
- The unique ability to attach a monetary value to online conversation, as well as provide reputation & sentiment data.
- The ability for the platform to actively "learn" from you, especially to verification and curating sentiment.
- A super-lite "budget" account option for short-term projects.
The ability to track reputation & sentiment, which assists with crisis communications.
- Ease of use
- There really isn’t much to not like. I guess from a consolidation point of view we’d like to reply from within BrandsEye - but this may or may not already be happening ;)