Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
DataEQ, formerly known as BrandsEye, specialises in providing large organisations with high-quality, actionable data from unstructured customer and public feedback. Using a unique blend of AI and human intelligence, the company offers various tailored solutions that range from customer service and experience, to market conduct and risk management.
Founded in South Africa in 2007, and headquartered in London, DataEQ continues to expand internationally. Today, the company supports enterprise clients across four continents covering a range of business sectors, including financial services, telecommunications, automotive, and retail.
- Supported: BrandsEye Crowd powered sentiment and themes (sentiment drivers)
- Supported: Customer service prioritised solution
- Supported: Acquisitions and retention analysis
- Supported: Churn analysis
- Supported: Customer experience (CX)
- Supported: Risk mitigation
- Supported: Competitor benchmarking
- Supported: Market conduct reporting
- Supported: TCF compliance
- Supported: ESG
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages||Have Crowds in most major global languages|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||70%|
- Customer support
- The platform can be overwhelming to someone who is only needing to use a fraction of what the software can do.
- As I have only been using the software for approximately 3 weeks it is difficult to say.
- Excellent client service and technical knowledge, as well as the willingness to trouble-shoot data anomalies in your reporting and helping you find the answer.
- The unique ability to attach a monetary value to online conversation, as well as provide reputation & sentiment data.
- The ability for the platform to actively "learn" from you, especially to verification and curating sentiment.
- A super-lite "budget" account option for short-term projects.
The ability to track reputation & sentiment, which assists with crisis communications.
- Thanks to Brandseye's unique offering and structured reporting capabilities, I was able to provide accurate insights to my client throughout their marketing campaign, which allowed the extended team to make informed communication and business decisions. In addition, we are now able to provide current event partners with an accurate measure of their brand reach.
- Meltwater and Sprout Social