Reviews (1-4 of 4)
Our sales organization uses Datahug. It has helped us in keeping regular touchpoints in the opps as we deal with ENTP level software, our deal cycle is fairly large.
- Data capture from emails, proper tracking of all communication
- Ensures that we reach out and maintain regular touchpoints in opps
- Analysis of complete pipeline flow
- Scorecarding and segregation on the basis of SF hierarchy
- Notifications about low scores
- Capturing forecasting data on its own
- Customer support has gone down drastically in the last 8 months (esp since their ACQ by SAP)
- Bigger sales team
- Longer deal sizes
- High volume of opportunities
- Multiple stakeholders involved in decision making
- Smaller sales org with no proper CRM tool
Small deal cycles
It helps us to find out who we, as a business, know at each company we interact with and gives us warm introductions to new companies all the time.
- Seamless integration with Salesforce - critical component for our sales teams
- insights into who we know at each company - warm leads are always better than cold calling!
- it can assist in predicting our win chance on each opportunity - who would not want that!
- It's predictive analytics rely on standard object connectivity only - whereas we use a custom object for influencers...
It does not take into account personal relationships (face to face meetings not recorded in Outlook) and assumes email contact builds a relationship - but then again, no system could ever do that!
Datahug Scorecard Summary
Datahug is a sales optimization solution that enables sales teams to increase sales velocity and reduce pipeline risk. The vendor says their solution gives sales managers deep visibility into the sales pipeline while reducing the burden on salespeople to update a CRM.
The vendor’s value proposition is that Datahug captures and analyzes all sales activity automatically from email, calendar and CRM, providing businesses with deal level visibility, more time for coaching, less burden on sales reps and more accurate forecasts in a solution that has zero barriers to adoption. According to the vendor, leading companies like Optimizely, Coupa, Instructure, Lyft and Nitro use Datahug to forecast with 95% accuracy and increase win rates by an average of 21%.
Datahug Technical Details