September 28, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Read Devesh Singh's full review
Pros and Cons
- The intuitiveness of this tool is very good.
- Click or Code - If you are a coder, you can code. If you are a manager, you can wrangle with data with visuals
- The way you can control things, the set of APIs gives a lot of flexibility to a developer.
- The integrated windows of frontend and backend in web applications make it cumbersome for the developer.
- When dealing with multiple data flows, it becomes really confusing, though they have introduced a feature (Zones) to cater to this issue.
- Bundling, exporting, and importing projects sometimes create issues related to code environment. If the code environment is not available, at least the schema of the flow we should be able to import should be.