- Maintain data integrity easily and …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Dataloader.io, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Implementation time.
- Makes data loading into scratch org easier.
- Reliable software to keep your data safe.
- OOB objects operations like documents or files are not working smoothly.
- We still have the free version so positive ROI!
- Don't really see it as increasing revenue, but it does save a bunch of time, which allows me to do other things
- I'd have to see the enterprise version to make a better assessment. It is definitely extremely a helpful too.
- Helps save time to update data
- Relevant training since app is within Salesforce
- Only using free version so 100% ROI
- No negative impacts whatsoever since we use the free version
- Improves productivity and efficiency since it cuts out manual work
- Less time on Excel.
- Simple for all users.
- Cost of professional solution.
- Doesn't require installation of any tools.
- Run from web browser
- Mobile friendly
- Free for small jobs and as usage goes up, they have business plans to meet client needs.
- Reduced time to complete the sales cycle.
- Increase sales per account manager.
- Significant increase in data quality and integrity.
- ROI is more than we anticipated.
- Cost could be better.
- Mass deletion has saved us a lot of time.
- Dataloader.io has saved us several thousand dollars yearly due to not needing to purchase an additional product to handle updates.
- Dataloader.io saves us many man hours that it would take to manually do updates to our data.
- Time spent uploading data
- Resources required to do data load
- Speed up our implementation resulting in better customer experience
- HUGE time saving. When we need to clean or review data, we used to have to do it line by line. This can do the work within excel and make cleanup/management an afternoons work as opposed to a week.
- Rollback what you did/change/deleted is relatively simple if you remember to back up the data you are manipulating.
- Sped up processes
- Reduced redundancies
- Helped in getting data uploaded quickly
- Helped in getting access to data quickly
- Helped in creating more transparency
- It improves our data cleansing process.
- At this point they've wasted at least 15 hours of my time by promising features they did not deliver. Depending on what's necessary to work around that, I fully expect that number to multiply, as I'll likely need to re-scope this project at great cost to my department. I generally adhere to Hanlon's Razor in this kind of scenario, but it's tempting to suspect they do this on purpose so that users like myself hoping to test pilot a project before purchase must weigh the additional cost of redesign against the potential cost of taking on subscription service overhead.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines related to data migration efforts due to increasing efficiency. Queue up several extractions at one time so you can focus on other work is a huge time saver. Once the extractions (Or imports) are complete, you can return to view the status and take next actions.
- Ability to migrate Salesforce attachments in original file format. I am unaware of any free, or paid, tools that can achieve this with the accuracy and efficiency of Dataloader.IO.
- Time saved across the IT team due to the ability to extract data across several objects at once has saved countless hours. No more combining documents together to analyze data. You can use Dataloader.IO to extract all of the data, given there are values populated in the lookup fields, in a single report that can help you analyze and make critical decisions.
- Saves hours vs. manual data entry of getting records into Salesforce which saves a lot of money.
- Makes our IT group more efficient by pulling them out of standard data upload tasks that can be done by less technical folks.
- Allows the marketing department to more quickly communicate with their prospects by quickly getting them in to Salesforce, thus helping with sales.
- One positive impact is the ability for us to get thousands of leads/contacts into the CRM system within a matter of minutes.
- Additionally, we're able to update already existing records in just a few seconds.
- Increased employee efficiency, leading to happier sales reps and ultimately larger revenue.
- Positive impact on quality of our data by giving us a way to load data in bulk that had to be cleaned outside of Salesforce.
- Quickness and reliability, leading to better customer service with our sales reps.
- Our constituents express confidence in our ability to upload data on a regular basis.
- Easier updates
- Fast access to history
- Dataloader is a great graphical tool in managing data.
- However, it has some limitations like SQL statement cannot exceed 2000 words, or export data cannot exceed 10,000 rows.
- Faster migration and updating of records.