Dataloader.io Reviews

Kurt Johansen | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 16, 2020

Dataloader.OhMy

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

When we need to extract mass data to scrub for errors/gaps, acquire customer lists/company data we need to import into Salesforce, dataloader.io is the tool we rely on to complete these, sometimes very large, extractions or imports. Its pretty well a seamless integration and solid platform to use to parse through volumes of information within your SF CRM.
Read Kurt Johansen's full review
Jordan Chevalier | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 21, 2020

A good way to save time on data Imports

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Dataloader.io as a data import wizard in Salesforce. It's better than the standard data import wizard & dataloader supplied by Salesforce because you can auto-map some fields and save a lot of time. It's also possible to plan some batches. I spend less time on Excel and that's really impacting my job. The main use of this software is to import accounts & contacts on Salesforce. But you can also export your data and clean it via this software.
Read Jordan Chevalier's full review
Rich Beliveau | TrustRadius Reviewer

Intuitive Salesforce Data Management Utility for Imports/Exports

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use this utility with some clients to aid in data loads, exports, and updates. This is used by various staff as a utility in the place of Salesforce Dataloader. This application is very intuitive and aids with data mapping as well as a historical view of work completed in the Salesforce org for exports, inserts, updates.
Read Rich Beliveau's full review
Daniel Chance | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2020

Dataloader for the win!!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We utilize Dataloader to mass load both sales prospect data into Salesforce, as well as actual customer data into their org. This tool is extremely crucial in shortening the time to get data into our org and we can spend more time on what we do with the data in there.
Read Daniel Chance's full review
Karan Gupta | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 12, 2020

Great tool to add data to Salesforce

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is used to add new leads and contact information to Salesforce. It's being used by Sales enablement department. It helps in keeping the data available to the sales teams. Dataloader provides an easy way to add data as large amounts of data can be added instantly. Dataloader is also easy to use and troubleshoot if needed.
Read Karan Gupta's full review

Load your Salesforce Data Quickly with Dataloader

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Dataloader is used by our Sales Operations team to update sales records in bulk. This has allowed us to:
  • Maintain data integrity easily and efficiently
  • Add new information into our SalesForce environment easily and efficiently
  • Update our accounts, account owners, contacts, and contact information easily and efficiently
  • Maintain opportunity progression over a large number of accounts
  • Close opportunities in bulk to alleviate the manual entry from salespeople and enable them to sell more products!
September 12, 2020

Dataloader.io perfectly meets my needs

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I used Dataloader pretty much everyday to upload new data or update existing data in Salesforce. It is being mainly used in our sales operations department. It helps with the data management in Salesforce, ensuring people have their access needed to each account and therefore could make new quotes for an account.
September 23, 2020

Gets the job done, but needs active monitoring

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is used by the IT dept. We use it to upload data files with lots of data, i.e., over 100mb Excel spreadsheets with hundreds of thousands of rows. It is a decent tool that gets the job done, although the UI definitely could be better. Doesn't seem like it is a major priority for Salesforce.
September 20, 2020

Dataloader.io Is For You!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Dataloader.io for a very single department using Salesforce. Each department that has onboarded onto Salesforce had some sort of operational tool or platform used for their data management. Most of these systems were legacy-based and required servers or on-prem access. I used dataloader.io for each department to import, update, and/or upsert their data into Salesforce.
September 13, 2020

Dataloader.io can help your business with data

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We used Dataloader.io to import, export, and delete data from our student portal to another system we use to manage accounts on campus. We also used Dataloader.io to import large amounts of contact information from other sources like standardized testing agencies and college fairs our recruitment attended throughout last year.
September 11, 2020

A Good Tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Dataloader is a very powerful tool by Mulesoft, Salesforce. Being an admin of data I use this tool for basic operations like Insert, Update, and Delete. Dataloader has a simple interface. It is a powerful tool for mass update the contacts or deletes. With the simple mapping of fields, you can perform these operations (Insert, Update, Delete) on your data. Duplicates and incorrect data can be rectified using this tool and the purpose of why I use this tool is for data cleansing.
Samuel Kephart ☁ | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 02, 2018

Dataloader.IO is the future

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Dataloader.IO is currently being used by the Enterprise Applications IT team, of which I am a part of. We decided to use the paid version of Dataloader.IO because it easily bridged gaps that other data loading Salesforce applications lacked in. The UI is amazing, but more importantly, it is not a local download. Dataloader.IO is cloud-based and can be accessed anywhere with internet access from any computer. Other applications require a local download and take up memory and processor power on your local machine during data loads, or extractions, which could slow you down when working on a large project. The ability to easily extract data across multiple objects makes this tool even more powerful. If there is a lookup field on the object you are extracting data from, you can also pull data that is related via that lookup. Features like this are super important, but our number one reason was the ease of extracting Salesforce attachments in bulk and in original file format! I am not aware of any tools, at least free tools, that allow you to extract files in original file format. This is critical when migrating data across Salesforce orgs, and will improve not only data quality but the stakeholders percieved value of the data being migrated.
Read Samuel Kephart ☁'s full review
Jack Pennuto | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 20, 2018

Great Dataloading Tool for Any Size Salesforce Organization

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use dataloader.io for uploading and updating product configurations for Salesforce CPQ as well as cleaning out (deleting) spam emails that come in through email-to-case. It is also a good way for us to upload leads after trade shows, that occasionally error out when trying to upload using the built in Salesforce data loader.
Read Jack Pennuto's full review
Tony Messier | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 14, 2018

Easiest Salesforce Data Tool Available

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Dataloader.io to import and update data in Salesforce. We utilize Dataloader.io over other products when we need to reference other objects in Salesforce and don't have IDs. Its ability to retrieve IDs based on on other fields saves us a lot of time! It is currently being used by our Salesforce administrators.
Read Tony Messier's full review
Jeffry Ziegler | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 19, 2016

Dataloader.io ... an easy to use, efficient data upload tool!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

For my application, Dataloader.io is being used by the marketing department to upload prospects into the marketing data tables in Salesforce.com. The main advantage to using the Dataloader.io app is that is saves countless hours versus doing manual data entry into the marketing database.
Read Jeffry Ziegler's full review
Jerel Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 04, 2014

Will save you a lot of headache for migrating records, even for Professional Edition companies.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I prefer using Dataloader.io than the dataloader that Salesforce provides. It is much more intuitive and is functional for Professional Edition. As the Salesforce administrator, I am the only one who uses Dataloader.io. Importing into non-standard fields and custom fields are easier with Dataloader.io. I find it amusing that I am importing into a cloud solution using another cloud solution.
Read Jerel Walker's full review
April 12, 2016

Batch import and update with Dataloader.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Dataloader is used within the office of admission as well as the office of graduate and professional studies. It is used in conjunction with TargetX/Salesforce.com to batch import and update records within the CRM.
April 10, 2015

Way to go, Dataloader.io!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I trust Dataloader.io every day to load and export data in support of our Salesforce.com instance, and our sales reps trust me to insert new data accurately and in a timely fashion. Without Dataloader.io to support our ETL processes, I don't know what I would do. Dataloader.io makes mapping fields extremely easy- and although performing bulk tasks in a live environment is always nerve-wracking, I am supremely happy to report that if anything should ever go wrong when upserting data I have only myself to blame.

I use Dataloader.io both at my job, and as a consultant, for non-profit and for-profit institutions alike. My hat's off to Mulesoft for putting together a great program that I can trust. Despite bad apples in the world of software, I feel that Mulesoft and Dataloader.io in particular are examples of success that live up to their promises.

Thank you Mulesoft for providing us with such a great tool!
June 30, 2014

Dataloader.io: A great tool to manage data

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Dataloader.io is a great tool provided by Salesforce for managing, importing, updating, and exporting data. As a Salesforce Developer, I use Dataloader everyday to manage large data sets. With the graphical tool, users can easily drag and drop to map all the fields they need to import or export data. I found Dataloader a very powerful tool especially in managing large data sets. And you know, in every business, data is the king.
July 07, 2014

DL.io Quick Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Dataloader.io as an alternative to the Apex tool. The interface is much easier to navigate and makes more sense as an Administrator. It's currently used to update accounts and add new accounts. We also use it to upsert records in a complex Parent hierarchy.
February 28, 2014

Thumbs up for Dataloader.io

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is primarily being used to conduct data jobs. It is being used by me, the Salesforce admin and expert at the company. The data it touches is across the whole organization. It allows us to do data jobs without the apex data loader. It is easy to teach others how to use.

About Dataloader.io

Dataloader.io delivers a cloud based solution to import and export information from Salesforce.

Dataloader.io Competitors