Read all reviews
While we use Oracle Daas to collect the third-party data to use with our sales team that will help us to sell smarter in the way of …
We use Oracle DaaS segments in our advertising campaigns through our internal programmatic trading desk. The agency uses Oracle segments …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle DaaS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Oracle aims to drive sales and marketing with new and enriched data. Oracle Data as a Service (DaaS) aims to help users reach customers with complete and trusted company and contact data. They state that with a consistent, enriched set of core data sales and marketing teams can engage more effectively with prospects and customers.
Oracle DaaS is a subscription-based marketing intelligence platform which leverages Oracle's 2014 acquisitions Datalogix and BlueKai. Oracle DaaS for Marketing provides anonymous multi-channel data for marketers, and Oracle DaaS for Social provides social and enterprise data.
The most common users of Oracle DaaS are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Retail industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- API access through internet.
- Free up resources to focus on more strategic initiatives.
- High availability and security.
- Customers with access to a database without having to deploy.
- Prices and plans are higher not for mid level companies.
- Not supported to all programming languages.
- Need to go with more detail in user interface.
- Provide more support to customers.
- Customer Service
- Connect ability
- 1:1 matching to modeled ratio. Though modeling is necessary to build scale, some clients require very specific targeting that cannot be fulfilled through a modeled audience segment.