Datanyze is a sales intelligence and lead generation solution. Data can be accessed right within Salesforce.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/hH/QE/C80HHPFT83T4.pngDatanyze is great for sourcing target accountsThe sales team uses Datanyze and its very helpful for sourcing target accounts. The primary use is identifying new cold prospects., with the ability to sort by company size, geography, technologies on their website, etc. For the most part, the data seems to be accurate, although company size occasionally is different than what's listed on LinkedIn.,Easy to create reports based on multiple criteria Integrated with our CRM to easily show what companies already exist Nice Chrome plugin for additional insight,I'd like to be able to source actual contacts within companies Contact information with direct dials,8,Datanyze has been helpful for finding target accounts We still rely on other tools for direct contact information within organizations,ZoomInfo,Most of the data we sync back to Salesforce, but there is the ability to download a CSV file.,HubSpot, ZoomInfo, VidyardGreat, easy to use tool for lead prospectingThe sales team at my organization uses the Datanyze browser extension as a prospecting tool. It helps us learn more about the companies we're reaching out have a higher chance of engaging them.,Data on contacts at an organization, along with their titles and contact info Very easy to install and use, no matter which company website you're on Complements existing tech stack,Not all companies have robust data available No predictive capabilities No alerts for changes,10,Higher engagement on prospecting,RainKing (acquired by DiscoverOrg),We do not generate reports with Datanyze.,HubSpot, WorkCast Present+, TrelloDatanyze is fairly reliable but verify everything.We use it for data enrichment. It helps our reps understand prospects better by applying Datanyze information to every record. There are tons of insights and the software segments accounts by several different categories like geographic area, address, industry, revenue, and size. It will automatically update our CRM with recent/up-to-date info. It's super useful.,They check for changes to contact records on a daily basis and update our system every 5 minutes or so. Subdomains can be tracked separately. They have a Chrome Extension!,The browser extension times out a lot so can be a pain. It would be great to have a better mobile app of this or at least be able to view this data on the go in an easier to read format. The app is limited in functionality.,9,It is a tool that is immensely helpful when prospecting and looking for new leads,We use a lot of regional reports to generate lists of contacts to segment for our sales team based on geographical locations. They aren't always accurate, but sometimes this data is just bound to change so it has to be expected. They certainly meet our needs otherwise and are often quite reliable.,Greenhouse, MailChimp, Microsoft Office 365Datanyze helps me with my competitive intelligence efforts!I personally use Datanyze for competitive intelligence. In particular, I use it to compare the market share of our company to that of competitors.,Very pretty interface Really like how clear it is Like that you can still see lots of information as a free user (good way to entice me ;),Wish that there was more clarity in how certain numbers are calculated - for example I didn't really understand where the Market Share number comes from exactly and I couldn't find info when I researched.,10,Helped me greatly with projects I was working on for competitive intelligence,I compare our market share to that of other companies.,Evernote, Chrome DevTools, SlackTool for enhancing sales prospecting activitiesWe currently use Datanyze to help identify prospective clients and contacts within client organizations. Datanyze also helps us segment the market for territory alignment and strategy. Datanyze is used across multiple departments to include business development, sales and marketing. It helps us identify market information such as technologies utilized by specific prospects and company profile.,Breadth of information in database Easy to use interface Notifications of company updates are very useful,Broader information on backend systems (i.e. ERP, payment processor, etc.) More contact information,10,Increased sales productivity Enhanced marketing/business intelligence Contributed to growth of sales pipeline,ZoomInfo, Data.com and DiscoverOrg,Our sales development team primarily runs reports on prospects and leads. The reports are pretty standard and meets our basic needs.,ZoomInfo, Data.com, InsightSquared
Datanyze

Datanyze Reviews

Datanyze
Top Rated Award
Filter 37 vetted Datanyze reviews and ratings
Jayme Manos profile photo
May 26, 2018

Review: "Datanyze is great for sourcing target accounts"

• Easy to create reports based on multiple criteria
  • Integrated with our CRM to easily show what companies already exist
  • Nice Chrome plugin for additional insight
  • I'd like to be able to source actual contacts within companies
  • Contact information with direct dials
Datanyze is great if you just need to find a target account or companies within a B2B sales organization. It is also great to have all of the known data points synced back to CRM. Because there is no direct contact information, you still need to rely on a second tool for finding prospects within those target accounts.
Read Jayme Manos's full review
November 09, 2018

Datanyze Review: "Great, easy to use tool for lead prospecting"

• Data on contacts at an organization, along with their titles and contact info
  • Very easy to install and use, no matter which company website you're on
  • Complements existing tech stack
  • Not all companies have robust data available
  • No predictive capabilities
  • No alerts for changes
Great for prospecting and finding who to contact at an organization. Also great to understand which technologies are currently being used, so you can reference that. Helps sales team be more personalized. I'm not aware of integrations, but that would be nice to have.
May 23, 2018

Review: "Datanyze is fairly reliable but verify everything."

• They check for changes to contact records on a daily basis and update our system every 5 minutes or so.
  • Subdomains can be tracked separately.
  • They have a Chrome Extension!
  • The browser extension times out a lot so can be a pain.
  • It would be great to have a better mobile app of this or at least be able to view this data on the go in an easier to read format. The app is limited in functionality.
This is definitely an app that is meant for mostly larger business owners. Before you jump into Datanyze check that the data that you get is exactly what you are looking for. Sometimes it can be outdated so you'll definitely want to verify it before using it. You are getting huge quantities of data with this, so be aware that it can't all be accurate every time.
Carl Pieri profile photo
May 17, 2018

Review: "Datanyze helps me with my competitive intelligence efforts!"

• Very pretty interface
  • Really like how clear it is
  • Like that you can still see lots of information as a free user (good way to entice me ;)
  • Wish that there was more clarity in how certain numbers are calculated - for example I didn't really understand where the Market Share number comes from exactly and I couldn't find info when I researched.
Competitive intelligence!
Read Carl Pieri's full review
Steve Kim profile photo
December 08, 2017

Datanyze Review: "Tool for enhancing sales prospecting activities"

• Breadth of information in database
  • Easy to use interface
  • Notifications of company updates are very useful
  • Broader information on backend systems (i.e. ERP, payment processor, etc.)
  • More contact information
Datanyze is extremely useful for our sales prospecting activities but our marketing team has also been able to leverage the platform. It compliments the other resources that we use to gather market intelligence and it arms our sales team as they engage prospects.
Read Steve Kim's full review
March 12, 2018

Datanyze Review: "Solid Set of Tools - But There's Others Out There That Work"

Datanyze is being used by our sales organization to get stronger insights into our target accounts. Datanyze provides us with technology tracking and history, estimated revenue brackets, basic demographics (i.e.: location, # employees etc.), and also list-building.
  • Tight integration to Salesforce - specify what fields you want populated etc.
  • Add/drop technology history -- see the month & year that a prospect has added or dropped a specific technology
  • Browser extension is a nice feature.
  • Datanyze seems mostly suited for B2B specifically within the tech industry -- we prospect into a different vertical and I find that the firmographic data is either slightly off or not the mot relevant for us (for instance, we'd like online revenue as opposed to total revenue).
  • I don't find the customer service/support to be particularly notable
  • This is not the tool that will help you find contacts at your accounts -- they don't have many contacts in their DB.
Great for intelligent research on accounts you have already identified and it's great for searching for new accounts you may not be aware of. Their list building feature is great, and it allows you to search for accounts that have added or dropped a specific tool within a time frame (i.e.: "looking for accounts in the US that have added *competitors* technology 3.5 years ago").
Adam Hanneman profile photo
October 16, 2017

Review: "Datanyze is THE best tech stack research tool...for the right company."

Datanyze is an integral part of our outbound sales efforts. It allows us to accurately identify companies that are using competing softwares or softwares that we easily integrate with. This information gives us the ability to have much more relevant conversations with the companies that we reach out to. Without Datanyze we'd be taking shots in the dark on what companies are using for their technology.
  • Datanyze does a great job of allowing you to not only narrow down on the specific technology stack but also allowing you to cross section this data by location. So you can choose specific users of software in specific areas.
  • You can create specific targeting criteria lists and save them which allow you to not have to constantly rebuild your targeting metrics.
  • Pushing data into Salesforce is very easy and allows you to match up your prospecting data with your leads inside of Salesforce.
  • Datanyze used to give really good data on specific person level. You could then look up prospects using the Chrome extension inside of LinkedIn. This made prospecting extremely easy and very efficient. Unfortunately, this no longer exists and it is much harder to do without their data.
  • I have found that sometimes the data inside of datanyze is not always current. When reaching out to companies they will mention that they were just testing a tool, not fully using it.
  • There are really no other places to push the data from Datanyze except for Salesforce. This makes it tough when using other tools or CRMs.
Software companies selling against existing solutions are a perfect fit for Datanyze. It allows you to create multiple cross sections of softwares and this makes it extremely easy to reach out and have very relevant conversations. I would not recommend Datanyze for companies that are selling services or selling services that are not at least tied to an existing software system.
Read Adam Hanneman's full review
Aileen Cole profile photo
October 09, 2017

Review: "Datanyze - a HUGE catalyst in the life of a SaaS sales rep!"

Marketo's entire commercial sales department (SDRs and AEs) heavily rely on Datanyze to supplement our success. Datanyze gives us the ability to quickly see what level of tech stack a company is invested in, which competitive solutions they may already have in place, even WHEN these solutions may have been implemented (I say may because the data is usually correct but not 100% of the time). Datanyze is not only a highly valuable feature as a Chrome plugin, but also via Marketo's integration with Salesforce CRM. It makes vetting a seemingly desirable prospect EASY (are they already on Eloqua? Do they use technologies in our LaunchPoint Partner Ecosystem like Optimizely, Wistia and New Relic?), and honestly one of my favorite things about Datanyze is the ability to pull Salesforce reports based on a ton of valuable filters, including "Current MA/ESP Solution." I would recommend Datanyze to any and every sales rep who's looking for more ways to better prospect and connect on a more personal level with potential customers!
  • Fairly accurate, quick results around the current technologies a company uses within their tech stack; helpful for me to prospect "more qualified" leads and have a more relevant conversation when I reach out/connect.
  • Ability to pull reports within Datanyze around filters like: Company size, monthly spend on tech, company revenue, employees, etc.
  • Ability to integrate SEAMLESSLY with Salesforce CRM, making it easy to pull reports based on key qualifying filters.
  • Sometimes the results you see in Datanyze are not accurate. However I don't expect this to be 100% accurate anyway!
  • Datanyze could be more engaging as a company to ensure I'm using the technology effectively, especially because they release new features and abilities often.
  • It would be awesome if they could "detect" more CRM systems; right now I most often see Salesforce, and sometimes NetSuite.
Datanyze is well suited if:
-You as an individual are in sales
-You work for a SaaS software company
-You work in a competitive space
-You do a good amount of prospecting in your sales role

Datanyze is not as well suited for you if:
-You don't have a need to understand a company's tech stack/level of investment in tech
-You are SO flooded with inbound leads that you don't need to prospect leads
Read Aileen Cole's full review
Thomas Henderson profile photo
September 18, 2017

Datanyze Review: "Seemed amazing at first..."

We currently use Datanyze only within our sales department. When we originally signed up for the service, we were attempting to diversify the avenues in which we could identify contacts and their information at specific companies. On top of that, we wanted to have an additional resource to understand the companies that we are reaching out to. Datanyze seemed like it could potentially solve both problems.
  • Aggregator of company information
  • Ease of further learning about large companies
  • Good layout
  • Originally had contact info for individuals at specific companies, no longer has this functionality
  • It would be nice to have greater detail into companies that aren't Fortune 100
Datanyze is great if you want a cleaner looking version of Crunchbase. Otherwise, I don't really see the point of paying for it. Maybe this is better suited for large sales teams (we are not) so that everyone has a common place to grab info on the companies they are outreaching to.
Read Thomas Henderson's full review
Kevin Pino profile photo
May 23, 2017

Datanyze Review: "You Have To Try It If You're In Sales!"

I use Datanyze to run targeted lists in my territory. It helps me identify the best fit organizations I want to speak with whether they are in a specific industry, size, or more importantly using/not using specific tech stack.
  • Quickly pulls detailed info on what technologies are on specific websites.
  • Cross checks Salesforce if an account already exists. Will create the account if it does not.
  • Allows me to create targeted prospects lists with virtually any criteria.
  • When running a report, if you do not save and click on a company within a report it will not open a second tab and you cannot go back to your list. You will have to rerun.
If you sell SaaS that integrates with other technologies, Datanyze is a must have.
Read Kevin Pino's full review
October 27, 2017

User Review: "Datanyze from a mobile perspective."

Datanyze allows our sales team to search and locate mobile app publishers. The ability to get granular with search criteria is a major selling point for Datanyze. Datanyze allows us to search for and locate apps that are using our competitors technology and target accordingly. Also, they allow us to validate emails and upload to Salesforce seamlessly.
  • Datanyze has vast coverage of the Android Playstore. It provides great insight on the technologies and categories of apps.
  • Datanyze allows its users to search practically every domain and find the different technologies that are implemented.
  • Datanyze has a Salesforce integration that allows for easy uploads.
  • The email validation tool is very accurate.
  • Datanyze does not have a good iOS coverage.
  • There has not been much product change in the last 2 years. I feel like many of the features are not up to date with other platforms.
  • Datanyze no longer has LinkedIn plug in that gathers email info from LinkedIn.
Datanyze allows for the easy search of mobile SDKs and web based technologies. We used Datanyze to target and locate mobile app developers and publishers. We also would use datanyze to validate emails and push to sales force. The ability to push directly from Datanyze to Salesforce was a great feature that we used quite often.
September 18, 2017

"Datanyze Review"

We use Datanyze for my team to find information on publishers and potential clients. We use it to find emails, SDKs that are integrated and more.
  • Nice UI
  • Decently accurate info
  • Widget is useful
  • Poor iOS coverage
  • Not that accurate
  • Parts of the UI are not easy to get to, having to click multiple tabs to get where you want to go.
We use it daily to find research on publishers. Great for insight and preparation for sales calls. Overall a decent product but there are many other similar platforms that seem to have better accuracy. My team uses it daily and our account management team uses it at times as well.
October 27, 2017

User Review: "Datanyze"

We use Datanyze as a resource to integrate with SFDC to evaluate domain statistics without our sales team. Datanyze allows us to track techno-graphic information for our domain.
  • Integrate into SFDC allowing us to pull custom reports based off of techno-graphic information
  • Build lists within the Datanyze Platform to import into our CRM
  • The accuracy of the phone/location information that they pull from websites is often incorrect.
Building Lists of techno-graphic information to import and use within your CRM to pull more targeted, segmented reports.
April 27, 2016

User Review: "The Data about Datanyze"

We use Datanyze to research current organizations such as address, revenue, headquarters and general business information. We have found the information provided on this site to be more accurate than any other site. We also use it to analyze what technologies our prospects and competitors are using on their website.
  • Market Research
  • Prospecting
  • Business information
  • Lead information would be helpful
  • More extensive info about the companies or website
  • Pricey
It is suited for organizations who find it useful to know what technologies websites are using. This could be beneficial to marketing companies, IT and technology organizations and much more.

Datanyze Scorecard Summary

Advanced search (12)
Identification of new leads (11)
List quality (12)
List upload/download (9)
Ideal customer targeting (13)
Load time/data access (12)
Contact information (12)
6.3
Company information (14)
Industry information (12)
Lead qualification process (8)
Smart lists and recommendations (6)
Salesforce integration (11)
Company/business profiles (13)
Alerts and reminders (8)
Data hygiene (11)
Automatic data refresh (8)
Tags (11)
Filters and segmentation (11)

About Datanyze