Daxko in Birmingham offers their association management software system, Daxko Operations, which is trained on non-profit issues like cash flow, analytics, and as the name might suggest, operations automation.BRAVO DAXKO!We use Daxko Operations, Accounting, Engage & Mobile. We began the training process with them this time last year and launched the full facility this past October. I cannot say enough wonderful things about all of the Daxko products. Our receipting, membership operations, engagement, etc. have all significantly improved. The reports we have access to are incredible. It has made it easier and faster for us to make executive decisions to better our facility, memberships, and programs.,VERY user-friendly. We have staff from all generations who were able to transition quickly and seamlessly into Daxko Operations. The other side of Daxko - the member portal - has increased our memberships & our program registrations. The combinations of all of the Daxko programs together have allowed us to reach more members in less time for simple notifications like a practice is canceled to major notifications such as building closures due to weather.,I have given suggestions to Daxko and they are very receptive to my comments & agree with me. On Engage you can "task" to individual people but, can only "task" a department on an initiative - I'd like the option to task my entire department so whoever has contact with that member first can implement the task. (Side note: the majority of my staff is part-time and do not work consecutive days - this is part an in-house operations issue which is why I made the suggestion for small non-profits such as ourselves),10,Our memberships are up. Our program registrations are up. We are saving money on scan key cards for members because members can add their bar-codes to the app.,Trinexum
Daxko Operations

Daxko Operations Reviews

Daxko Operations
Filter 1 vetted Daxko Operations reviews and ratings
Aimee Santos profile photo
April 06, 2018

Daxko Operations Review: "BRAVO DAXKO!"

• VERY user-friendly. We have staff from all generations who were able to transition quickly and seamlessly into Daxko Operations.
  • The other side of Daxko - the member portal - has increased our memberships & our program registrations.
  • The combinations of all of the Daxko programs together have allowed us to reach more members in less time for simple notifications like a practice is canceled to major notifications such as building closures due to weather.
  • I have given suggestions to Daxko and they are very receptive to my comments & agree with me. On Engage you can "task" to individual people but, can only "task" a department on an initiative - I'd like the option to task my entire department so whoever has contact with that member first can implement the task. (Side note: the majority of my staff is part-time and do not work consecutive days - this is part an in-house operations issue which is why I made the suggestion for small non-profits such as ourselves)
Our memberships are up and I credit Daxko for this. The products have been nothing but great for us and the training both on-site and off have been great. They were patient, helpful and really catered to us and how we run our facility. We had to make very little changes to transfer from Trinexum to Daxko - and all were positive changes.
Read Aimee Santos's full review