Daxko in Birmingham offers their association management software system, Daxko Operations, which is trained on non-profit issues like cash flow, analytics, and as the name might suggest, operations automation.Daxko Operations - Providing us with peace of mind in our memberships for over 12 years!We currently use Daxko Operations and Daxko Accounting. Operations are our day to day web-based membership software that allows us to adequately monitor our membership processes and usage of the facility. We love this product for its ease of use and for its ability to keep us updated with any changes that take place within the system. From online tools like program registration, back-office efficiencies like easy access to member information, and standardized processes and data, it has saved our YMCA.,Operations provides us with accurate membership billing We love the access given to us for detailed reporting for memberships and programs Ease of use and accuracy for our fundraising records and entries Customer Service with Daxko is top notch! I actually love calling with any issue that I may have, because they seem truly happy to help. Makes it worth while! Since it is a web based service, I can access it at anytime to correct any issues that may occur.,We would like to see an improvement in the ease of creating custom member reports. I would also like to see access to online registration given to those who have not ever participated in any of our programs. This may sound silly, but I would like the ability to change or have more options for the check-in greeting and birthday voice.,9,Online registration for programs has encouraged more people to participate in our programs. They can register in the comfort of their own homes. We are going 24/7 this month, and with Daxko's Mobile Pass that connects with Operations, we feel that not only will we be able to increase our membership base, but provide a safe and secure environment for our members to access any time of the day! Everything that Daxko Operations provides to us as customers contributes significantly to our success as a YMCA.,,Paycom, Slack, Microsoft Office 365BRAVO DAXKO!We use Daxko Operations, Accounting, Engage & Mobile. We began the training process with them this time last year and launched the full facility this past October. I cannot say enough wonderful things about all of the Daxko products. Our receipting, membership operations, engagement, etc. have all significantly improved. The reports we have access to are incredible. It has made it easier and faster for us to make executive decisions to better our facility, memberships, and programs.,VERY user-friendly. We have staff from all generations who were able to transition quickly and seamlessly into Daxko Operations. The other side of Daxko - the member portal - has increased our memberships & our program registrations. The combinations of all of the Daxko programs together have allowed us to reach more members in less time for simple notifications like a practice is canceled to major notifications such as building closures due to weather.,I have given suggestions to Daxko and they are very receptive to my comments & agree with me. On Engage you can "task" to individual people but, can only "task" a department on an initiative - I'd like the option to task my entire department so whoever has contact with that member first can implement the task. (Side note: the majority of my staff is part-time and do not work consecutive days - this is part an in-house operations issue which is why I made the suggestion for small non-profits such as ourselves),10,Our memberships are up. Our program registrations are up. We are saving money on scan key cards for members because members can add their bar-codes to the app.,Trinexum
Daxko Operations

Daxko Operations Reviews

Daxko Operations
Filter 2 vetted Daxko Operations reviews and ratings

Tara Andrews profile photo
January 15, 2019

Review: "Daxko Operations - Providing us with peace of mind in our memberships for over 12 years!"

• Operations provides us with accurate membership billing
  • We love the access given to us for detailed reporting for memberships and programs
  • Ease of use and accuracy for our fundraising records and entries
  • Customer Service with Daxko is top notch! I actually love calling with any issue that I may have, because they seem truly happy to help. Makes it worth while!
  • Since it is a web based service, I can access it at anytime to correct any issues that may occur.
  • We would like to see an improvement in the ease of creating custom member reports.
  • I would also like to see access to online registration given to those who have not ever participated in any of our programs.
  • This may sound silly, but I would like the ability to change or have more options for the check-in greeting and birthday voice.
Without Operations, we would be lost in a sea of disorganization within our memberships and programs. Registering for memberships and programs has been so simplified over the years that it makes training new employees a breeze. It is incredibly user-friendly. Our membership staff absolutely LOVE working with Daxko Operations. It honestly makes their job even better!
Read Tara Andrews's full review
Aimee Santos profile photo
April 06, 2018

Daxko Operations Review: "BRAVO DAXKO!"

• VERY user-friendly. We have staff from all generations who were able to transition quickly and seamlessly into Daxko Operations.
  • The other side of Daxko - the member portal - has increased our memberships & our program registrations.
  • The combinations of all of the Daxko programs together have allowed us to reach more members in less time for simple notifications like a practice is canceled to major notifications such as building closures due to weather.
  • I have given suggestions to Daxko and they are very receptive to my comments & agree with me. On Engage you can "task" to individual people but, can only "task" a department on an initiative - I'd like the option to task my entire department so whoever has contact with that member first can implement the task. (Side note: the majority of my staff is part-time and do not work consecutive days - this is part an in-house operations issue which is why I made the suggestion for small non-profits such as ourselves)
Our memberships are up and I credit Daxko for this. The products have been nothing but great for us and the training both on-site and off have been great. They were patient, helpful and really catered to us and how we run our facility. We had to make very little changes to transfer from Trinexum to Daxko - and all were positive changes.
Read Aimee Santos's full review