Reviews (1-3 of 3)
February 21, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Degreed is being used across the IT department. It is providing employees a platform to manage all their learnings and keep track of progress made across multiple services.
- Easy to access multiple learning platforms.
- Easy to use platform and design.
- Degreed itself doesn't offer a whole lot of courses.
- It can be tricky to add some material that is found outside the platform.
Read Jose Colmenero's full review
Degreed is well suited for large companies where you want to keep track of your employees progress. It makes it easy to access all learning material in one stop. Degreed integrates with Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor, LearningHub, and many more.
October 01, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
Degreed is being used across the entire organisation by employees to upskill themselves and to keep abreast of latest technological developments. It is a good platform to share learning resources and helps employees stay motivated in their learning journey.
- Degreed has a good recommendation system for courses that may be relevant to an individual.
- It has a nice UI to share course information that helps users keep track of their progress.
- Website also works as a great tool for sharing learning resources between employees.
- Keeping in touch with co-workers in the same team is a little hard.
- The news feed can be distracting with too many articles thrown at you.
- Hard to keep track of most popular courses.
Read this authenticated review
Can help a motivated individual who knows what he wants to get the right information but it can also be overwhelming to new users or people who are less motivated.
June 25, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Degreed is being used by our entire organization for on-boarding, product trainings, and more. We love how easy it makes it to embed important information and links to our own product so that the training process can be both seamless and highly efficient.
- Enterprise-wide provisioning of required and/or optional trainings.
- Clean presentation of anything our admin's need to show with great feedback opportunities and participation rates.
- Accountability and progress tracking is pretty spot on as you progress through a course.
- I think that there were times that if the internet/site had an issue some progress in certain courses was lost, but it was pretty rare.
- It would be great if we were made more aware of how we could utilize the full functionality of the tool as end users.
- Certificates of completion (pdf,jpeg, etc) could be a fun addition, if it doesn't already exist.
Read Hayden Anderson's full review
Degreed is perfect for training new employees on internal processes, product knowledge, and mandatory HR initiatives. It may be less appropriate in collaborative sales/role play settings as it is more of a 1v1 tool when in a course.
Degreed Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Degreed is an enterprise learning portal. The vendor says their learning solution aggregates the best content available, maps learning to the evolving needs of the employee and company, and measures all forms of formal and informal training.
Degreed aggregates learning content from the world's best sources across modalities (more than 225,000 courses) and providers (1,300 learning platforms and providers). In addition, Degreed integrates an organization's content (LMS, proprietary, SharePoint, etc.) into a single portal with SSO.
According to the vendor with their solution, organizations gain a full view of all employees’ learning, not just company mandated. Leaders can then identify talent and employees with cross-functional skills.
Course authoring allows organizations to create their own learning goals and pathways as they nurture a culture of consistent learning in their company.
A group of full-time professionals from the L&D industry is available to guide organizations through implementation, training, and on-going strategic initiatives.
Categories: Corporate Learning Management
Dashboard: Today's Learning helps make learning a daily habit. The dashboard delivers five new pieces of content to learn that are personalized based on the learner's activity and goals.Insights & Analytics: Administrators gain a holistic overview of all learning at both the aggregate and granular levels.Groups & Organization: Help employees learn together by organizing Degreed to empower learning.Library & Browse: Bring all types of learning into one place that's relevant for the individual.Pathways: Author courses with this curation tool. Pathways can be created by the organization or individual in addition the ones available via Degreed.Learner Profile: Empower your employees with a profile that gives them credit for all types of learning and stays with them forever.
Enterprise Single Sign-On Manager, Content Provider (SharePoint, Lynda, etc.), LMS
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Degreed for Enterprise provides SaaS based pricing with annual contracts aligned to an organization's size. Degreed is free for individuals.
Degreed Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
|Client Success Manager|
Degreed Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Available globally|