Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- Easy to access multiple learning platforms.
- Easy to use platform and design.
- Degreed itself doesn't offer a whole lot of courses.
- It can be tricky to add some material that is found outside the platform.
- Degreed has a good recommendation system for courses that may be relevant to an individual.
- It has a nice UI to share course information that helps users keep track of their progress.
- Website also works as a great tool for sharing learning resources between employees.
- Keeping in touch with co-workers in the same team is a little hard.
- The news feed can be distracting with too many articles thrown at you.
- Hard to keep track of most popular courses.
- Enterprise-wide provisioning of required and/or optional trainings.
- Clean presentation of anything our admin's need to show with great feedback opportunities and participation rates.
- Accountability and progress tracking is pretty spot on as you progress through a course.
- I think that there were times that if the internet/site had an issue some progress in certain courses was lost, but it was pretty rare.
- It would be great if we were made more aware of how we could utilize the full functionality of the tool as end users.
- Certificates of completion (pdf,jpeg, etc) could be a fun addition, if it doesn't already exist.
Degreed Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Degreed?
Degreed is an enterprise learning portal. The vendor says their learning solution aggregates the best content available, maps learning to the evolving needs of the employee and company, and measures all forms of formal and informal training.
Degreed aggregates learning content from the world's best sources across modalities (more than 225,000 courses) and providers (1,300 learning platforms and providers). In addition, Degreed integrates an organization's content (LMS, proprietary, SharePoint, etc.) into a single portal with SSO.
According to the vendor with their solution, organizations gain a full view of all employees’ learning, not just company mandated. Leaders can then identify talent and employees with cross-functional skills.
Course authoring allows organizations to create their own learning goals and pathways as they nurture a culture of consistent learning in their company.
A group of full-time professionals from the L&D industry is available to guide organizations through implementation, training, and on-going strategic initiatives.
Degreed Videos (2)
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Degreed for Enterprise provides SaaS based pricing with annual contracts aligned to an organization's size. Degreed is free for individuals.
Degreed Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
|Client Success Manager|
Degreed Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Available globally|