Reviews (1-4 of 4)
March 10, 2020
Score 1 out of 10
We used to use Delighted to run our entire NPS program.
Read Jesse Brightman's full review
If you need a cheap solution and do not care too much about the data you are getting from your NPS program, then Delighted will do the trick. This does not seem to fit the needs of enterprise customers who want to go deep on data, segmentation, and quality feedback.
January 28, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
We currently use Delighted in our Customer Success Department. We are able to send out our NPS surveys bi-weekly and receive feedback from our customers. This is extremely helpful as it gives us a report that includes promoters (scores 6 and above) and detractors (scores 5 and below). In addition to obtaining a score, the customer is able to leave helpful feedback in the comments.
- Customizable - you can choose how often to have this go out.
- You can add in a variety of buttons and change the questions that you want to have in the survey.
- Having the ability to add in additional questions (more of a survey) would be helpful.
- I wish there was a way to ask questions that would categorize the areas in which we need to improve. ie. "this is related to_____" and then have a drop down with different departments.
Read this authenticated review
Delighted was a lifesaver and exactly what we needed when we started out. As our company continues to grow and we add new verticals, we are finding that we need more insight from our customers and Delighted is not as robust as some of the surveys we have seen from other companies like Qualtrics. I highly recommend for small to medium business who are most concerned with getting a rating on a scale of 1-10.
January 15, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Delighted is used across our entire organization (managed by Marketing) to survey clients and generate our Net Promoter Score. This metric gives us valuable insight into how likely our clients are to promote our business, based on their experience with our product, customer support teams, and other factors. Our entire organization depends on this metric, facilitated by Delighted!
- The user dashboard is exceptionally simple and easy to navigate.
- The survey experience is sufficiently customizable but is mostly pre-configured and ready to use.
- Customer support is remarkable. Very quick, thorough answers!
- I would like to see more robust integrations with more software.
- Reporting filters can’t be pre-configured or edited but instead, are based on column headers found in uploaded data. This can result in a messy dashboard.
- Similarly, there are no usable options for reporting on date ranges, before/after dates, etc.
Read this authenticated review
For a small or medium business, Delighted will do everything needed for providing insightful Net Promoter Score data. Larger enterprises with more product lines might encounter issues segmenting data to get helpful results (Then again, larger businesses might have the staff/resources to manage this tool better). Overall, Delighted is the first name I'd drop if asked about NPS software.
Our company uses Delighted across the whole organization. Our company goal is to provide outstanding customer service and we use the feedback and ratings from Delighted as our benchmark and score card. Upon completion of our services with a customer, we ask them to fill out the net promoter survey from Delighted. We are then able to see how we are doing, recognize trends, and identify any areas of concern.
- Customers are sent a survey via email, and they can answer and respond to the survey without leaving their email client. By allowing customers to respond without leaving their email client, they are much more likely to respond and that gives us a better pool of responses.
- The survey sent by Delighted is short, to the point, and easy to understand; On a scale of 1-10 how likely are you to recommend (your business) to a friend or family member? Customers can choose to leave either only a rating, or a rating and response. This makes it quick to answer, and customers can give as much or as little feedback as they want, making it more convenient for them and making it more likely that they will respond.
- You can filter responses, so that you can view particular segments of responses. You can also highlight certain words to create trends which you can monitor. This allows you to see when certain words or phrases are repeated frequently, potentially helping you to identify a common issue.
- There doesn't seem to be an app for Delighted (at least on iPhone), so you need to log in to the site from a web browser. A mobile app would save a step and could allow you to get push notifications, which would be helpful.
- Setting up Delighted surveys through SMS has been difficult for us. It might just be our CRM or website, but we haven't been able to enable this yet.
- The service seems a little pricey. You pay by the amount of surveys you want to send out per month. For such a simple survey and reporting system (and I mean that in a good way) I would think the price should be lower.
Read Dave Becker's full review
If your organization is truly concerned with customer feedback, and net promoter score specifically, Delighted is outstanding. Our organization is focused on customer service and we use Delighted as a way of measuring our performance. The service is on the expensive side, so it might not be feasible for smaller companies or organizations. There are probably less expensive options out there with similar features.
Delighted Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
The vendor says users can start getting customer feedback in 13 minutes from first click, via email, web, or SMS; customers typically see a 30% response rate and 70% comment rate. Delighted integrates with popular business applications so that feedback can be seamlessly included in users' existing workflow. It is designed for ease of use and with a robust feature set to cater to both small businesses and well known brands. The vendor also offers 'concierge' support to help customers be successful with the platform.
asknicely, promoter.io, Excel spreadsheet/manual processes
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Survey 100 people/month||$25|
|Survey 750 people/month||$49|
|Survey 2500 people/month||$99|
|Survey 5000 people/month||$149|
|Survey 10,000 people/month||$249|
10% discount with annual payment. Contact the vendor at email@example.com for custom pricing.
Delighted Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||55%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Delighted Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Delighted Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Available globally|
|Supported Languages:||French, Italian, German, Portuguese (Delighted supports 40 languages)|