Delivra is an email marketing platform featuring advanced segmentation with A/B Testing, an email editor for the non-technically inclined, and mobile-accessible emails. Serving more than 500 companies, Delivra integrates with many popular CRM (SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, and more). Delivra merged with Campaign Monitor and Emma in summer 2018, and is now a Campaign Monitor company.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/dz/8P/QJKR15PJ0A0H.JPEGDelivra : my email buddyDelivra was being used to send out emails for programs by Program Managers. It is still being used for marketing. The tool was used to send out initial survey invitations through a link that was uploaded into the sample to send to thousands of different members/customers in different industries, as well as used for reminders.,User-friendly - once I understood the platform better, it took only a few minutes for me to prepare the reminder based on the survey invitation. Trustworthy - I could trust that my emails were sent successfully. Had the necessary tools - I only used a few of the features, but the ones I did use were easy to implement for the emails.,Outdated design - just not as aesthetically pleasing as I would like Emails were sometimes difficult to configure - lines of text would say they were different font types, wouldn't paste in the way I would have liked, etc. Login didn't save - had to put username in each time. Deliverability - wasn't sure if the email was actually making it through to the end user, although it would let us know if they were hard bounces or soft bounces. Also, you're able to update the sender's email address, but not sure if it was hitting user's spam folder or not.,9,Helped collect responses for numerous surveys. Helped to create customized emails for each client. Not sure if emails were being delivered successfully all the time.,Qualtrics,100,000 to 250,000,Both,Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, IBM SPSS
Delivra

Delivra Reviews

Delivra
Filter 1 vetted Delivra reviews and ratings
Rebecca Lynn Kouroupis profile photo
May 23, 2018

User Review: "Delivra : my email buddy"

• User-friendly - once I understood the platform better, it took only a few minutes for me to prepare the reminder based on the survey invitation.
  • Trustworthy - I could trust that my emails were sent successfully.
  • Had the necessary tools - I only used a few of the features, but the ones I did use were easy to implement for the emails.
  • Outdated design - just not as aesthetically pleasing as I would like
  • Emails were sometimes difficult to configure - lines of text would say they were different font types, wouldn't paste in the way I would have liked, etc.
  • Login didn't save - had to put username in each time.
  • Deliverability - wasn't sure if the email was actually making it through to the end user, although it would let us know if they were hard bounces or soft bounces. Also, you're able to update the sender's email address, but not sure if it was hitting user's spam folder or not.
Delivra is useful for email campaigns. I don't know where it's less appropriate because this is the main function. Changing the sender's email address to something other than what's been approved can have an impact on the deliverability.
Read Rebecca Lynn Kouroupis's full review