May 23, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Delivra was being used to send out emails for programs by Program Managers. It is still being used for marketing. The tool was used to send out initial survey invitations through a link that was uploaded into the sample to send to thousands of different members/customers in different industries, as well as used for reminders.
- User-friendly - once I understood the platform better, it took only a few minutes for me to prepare the reminder based on the survey invitation.
- Trustworthy - I could trust that my emails were sent successfully.
- Had the necessary tools - I only used a few of the features, but the ones I did use were easy to implement for the emails.
- Outdated design - just not as aesthetically pleasing as I would like
- Emails were sometimes difficult to configure - lines of text would say they were different font types, wouldn't paste in the way I would have liked, etc.
- Login didn't save - had to put username in each time.
- Deliverability - wasn't sure if the email was actually making it through to the end user, although it would let us know if they were hard bounces or soft bounces. Also, you're able to update the sender's email address, but not sure if it was hitting user's spam folder or not.
Read Rebecca Lynn Kouroupis's full review
Delivra is useful for email campaigns. I don't know where it's less appropriate because this is the main function. Changing the sender's email address to something other than what's been approved can have an impact on the deliverability.