Reviews (1-7 of 7)
IQMS is being used across the whole organization. It works well for companies in the plastics industry to manage quality documents, inventory control and information about the equipment. It is not that great for HR use - does not replace an HRIS.
Read Amanda Koehn, SHRM-SCP's full review
It is not well-suited for HR purposes (i.e.employee information maintenance and information accessibility, applicant management, employee information data and reporting, training records). An actual HRIS should be used if a company uses this system for other business purposes. The system itself is not very intuitive either. There are a lot of cumbersome steps involved.
We use Enterprise IQ in all aspects of our organization. It has advanced greatly over the years. As we implement each module for different departments we can greatly see improvements which cuts down the amount of time required to do the job. It makes everything much more efficient. It has greatly helped in distribution to stream line all of the different jobs required. We added WMS about 2 1/2 years ago which has improved our inventory numbers and has stopped the need for full physical inventories many times a year. IQMS continues to grow keeping up with the needs of various customers.
- IQMS does a good job of responding to customer issues. Their tech staff helps with any problems until they are solved sometimes expediting issues up to testing to get the issue resolved.
- IQMS has competent trainers that do on sight training. They have helped in this area a couple of times with implementation of different modules.
- IQMS is very user friendly from the production floor all the way to the top of your organization.
- New modules are very costly.
Read Marie Wheaton's full review
In the manufacturing setting it is very appropriate.
We use EnterpriseIQ company wide. The RT module provides real-time visibility of the production floor. We can see in a glance the status of jobs and if they are running efficiently. Warehouse management allows us traceability through the system from receiving, through manufacturing, warehousing, and shipments. The HR, Time & Attendance, and Payroll modules allow us greater flexibility. No extra outside software is needed. The Spreadsheet Server along with the accounting modules allows us to make informed business decisions.
- The partnership they extend with their customers is extraordinary as shown in the user groups they hold and in the SERs you can submit.
- The ability to jump to other sections of the software allows greater flexibility to move seamlessly through the system.
- The only part of the software in our version I see lacking is the auxiliary equipment tab in the BOM. It really needs to be linked to inventory somehow so that it is its own class and can be scanned to and from the locations it resides in rather than just being tied to the bill of materials.
- The only weakness is the users not fully utilizing the full functionality of the software in the grasp.
Read Bev Rosebrough's full review
It is best to obtain all of the modules initially so go into detail outlining what you will need for your specific business.
October 29, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
Enterprise IQ is used across our entire organization:
- Inventory Management
- Sales Order Management
- Asset Management
- Customer Service
- Product Life-cycle Management: This allows a company to centralize all manufacturing records pertaining to a particular product line to one place.
- Bill of Manufacturing: There are several different type of "BOMs" that can be used to structure production requirements and streamline workflow.
- Quality Module: This module incorporates everything from documents libraries, CA/PA, ECO, FMEA, in-process inspection and inspection requirements for each part at any given stage.
- The Occasional Glitch: A random, not so often glitch will occur, but the tech team at EnterpriseIQ is very responsive and helpful in resolving the issue.
- Document Library Nesting: This system is structured in a way to allow for nested files (i.e. the way most people would organize and save files on their desktop computers).
Read Brandon Tolman's full review
This software is suited for large corporations to small businesses. Some examples of questions that any business owner should be asking are: How can this ERP system benefit my company? Does my company need all the "bells and whistles" that Enterprise IQ has to offer? Is there any assistance with ERP installation and training? What kind of training programs are offered by Enterprise IQ for the various different modules that are available?
EnterpriseIQ is being used across our whole organization. The main goal of implementing IQMS was to get a more current system and to eliminate the various databases and Excel sheets that had been built over time by users who did not feel that the legacy ERP provided them with the functionality that they needed. We implemented the main modules initially and have since added Quality and are in the process of implementing Preventative Maintenance.
- It provides functionality to users in different departments.
- It provides flexibility in the creation of reports to meet the needs of the business.
- The software is designed well for a company in the plastics industry.
- The accounting analysis and reporting leaves something to be desired. Particularly the posting and review of inventory transactions.
- The help desk for technical support is hit or miss in terms of getting an employee on the phone who knows about the software beyond reading a help file.
- The canned reports that come with the system are very poor and on some occasions do not provide reliable data (especially "as-of" reports). We needed to modify most for our needs.
Read this authenticated review
EnterpriseIQ is very well suited to a company in the plastics industry as the core software would not need to be modified.
We use EnterpriseIQ for manufacturing/planning/shipping, inventory control, purchasing and receiving, sales and distribution, and finance and accounting; including GL, AR, AP, budgeting, project tracking/management, and fixed assets. It is the ERP for our seven plants and the corporate headquarters. We use the add-in Spreadsheet Server for our periodic internal and external reporting.
- PO issuance and monitoring, approval management.
- Planning and managing the manufacturing process.
- Spreadsheet Server is user-friendly and well-featured.
- Accounting reports: accrued receipts reporting makes it difficult to reconcile.
- Fixed assets: depreciation posts to the general ledger at the asset level, generating inordinately large numbers of relatively meaningless transactions.
- Process cost: PIT display lacks many useful fields, including vendor name and number.
- Financial reports carry beyond two decimal places.
- Report structures are not sensibly arranged, and many reports imbed data within text fields, making manipulation and reporting more time-consuming.
Read this authenticated review
How easily customizable are the various modules and reports? The accounting reports we use are lacking in some detail. They display correctly but don't download properly. Is that easily correctable?
October 29, 2015
Score 7 out of 10
EnterpriseIQ is used throughout our companies, which are separated by Eplants. It is used by nearly all of our departments in one aspect or another, and we're looking to implement more features throughout the company as a whole to streamline processes and increase efficiencies. As a manufacturing company, flexibility in scheduling and inventory management is a vital piece of our day to day operations, and EnterpriseIQ typically provides us a solution.
- As a manufacturing company, Inventory Control has to be at the top of the list. The inventory module provides flexibility, but also tracks any move that is done to inventory.
- RealTime allows our users to see the status of a machine or production run from anywhere. This also allows us to complete our production reporting process much quicker than we would without it.
- The quality modules across the board are pretty well thought out and very easy for end users to use. The layout of these modules are similar, so it makes it easy to understand and set up. Document Control is used every single day to route documents appropriately before being released.
- We have implemented Shipping Manager and been disappointed that it doesn't have anywhere close to all of the options and features allowed in UPS's and FedEx's own programs, which are free. This has meant that we continue to use the other two programs, as well as Shipping Manager.
- Their SER process of taking customers' suggestions to improve the product used to be a strength of the company, but recently, they changed this process for the worse, and it is evident by their comments that it is solely due to increasing the bottom line.
- Now, it can be difficult to get a response from IQMS regarding certain SERs, and usually confusing on what they do choose to develop or not.
- Their support team also used to be a big strength with quick responses. However, within the last year, we have had multiple support cases that stretched for months with little to no communication. It seems they have grown considerably without hiring enough support specialists to keep up.
Read this authenticated review
EnterpriseIQ is great for manufacturing companies due to modules such as Inventory and Bill Of Material (BOM). This allows flexibility for a variety of manufacturing types. Unlike other programs, it doesn't allow you to easily delete a record to fix a mistake - it forces you to backtrack so that there is visibility with what has been done, which is very important for strict inventory control.
DELMIAWORKS Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
DELMIAWORKS Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
DELMIAWORKS Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application:||Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch, Mandarin|