Reviews (1-9 of 9)
- The ATS made managing the sourcing process easy from posting open positions to different sites, managing the resumes and resume flow to managers and making sure the candidate has completed all the necessary steps (completed application, completed background screen, etc.)
- The ATS was user friendly and didn't involve a lot of training to get comfortable using the system
- The support/assistance provided was generally very timely if we encountered an issue that needed to be resolved.
- I can't remember if the system has the functionality to actually board the candidate into the HRIS system or if we just didn't use that, but it would have been helpful to have candidates to be seamlessly boarded upon hire.
- Not much - a very limited, ineffective tool. However, it is a very low-cost solution.
- Consultative support - it doesn't exist!
- Timely response to service requests (some requests have taken MONTHS to get resolved).
- More robust reporting.
- More transparency with system upgrades without blaming the client for making changes to the back-end when the upgrade has adversely altered the current functionality.
Low cost solution - a plus!
Lack of consultative support, robust functionality and timely service responsiveness - much needed room for improvement!
- They are supportive of customization.
- They worked hard to make the platform seamless across modules for the user.
- The premise of the version we were on was that it was one platform. As it turned out the underlying database was somewhat the same but the user experience was different and the data was not moved from one place to another seamlessly. The compensation module was a separate system provided by a subcontractor.
- The system overall is not user friendly and doesn't have standards set for compliance reporting, especially in the applicant tracking module. HRSmart could do well to get user feedback on the UI and incorporate a better user experience.
- The system is not a true multi-tenant SaaS. Each customer is on a separate version making updates inefficient and customization possible. The user community is ineffective at influencing product development. The product seemed to be under invested in.
- HRSmart offered a streamlined and clean user interface. I truly appreciated the fact that the application offered the functionality that I needed and I never felt like I was only using 10% of it's capability - that's an annoyance of mine.
- HRSmart offered a very efficient manner in which to manage my candidate pool for any position I was trying to fill. Changing the applicants status was easy.
- I appreciated how HRSmart placed candidates into distinct "buckets" based on my actions. At any time it was easy to see how many candidates I had in various stages of the pipeline.
- Being able to forward resumes directly from the interface to the hiring manager (along with my notes and comments) was efficient. Managers appreciated how the resumes were formatted and the fact that there was a consistent manner in how candidate information was presented to them.
- I typically have at least one or two items about any given thing that I can say, "Gee, I wish this were different, this is really frustrating...", but honestly speaking, with regards to my use of HRSmart, I've got nothing. It really did perform exactly the way I needed it to. I don't want to pretend that it was perfect, but nothing really stands out in terms of recommendations for improvement.
- We had volume recruiting and the pre-screening capabilities of the system helped with managing the recruiting process
- The ability to store standard job descriptions aided in the managers ability to open and route recruiting reqs for approval
- The managers appreciated the ability to track the progress of the recruiting requisitions and candidates
- Powell intended to implement many of the HRSmart modules; however, we found that requiring a unique email acocunt was a major obstacle for us. Many of the of the Powell emplolyees did not have a company email account. This required us to delay implementation while we identified a work-around.
HRSmart effectively addresses the recruiting needs when you have a large number of respondents.
HRSmart does require professional candidates to spend more time in the applicant process than I had hoped for.
- Screening questionnaires are great and easy to use for sorting applicants and screening out unqualified applicants.
- Cross posting to various advertising sponsors with the click of a button saves a lot of time and effort!
- The user interface is crammed with stuff and it's sometimes hard to find where you need to be at any given time. For example, you can't just use the search bar to find all people in the system named "Maria". You need to know whether she is a "resume", a "candidate" or an "employee", or use one of the menus to search in a different window.
- It's not very Canadian-friendly. The options for cross posting are mostly American or Spanish.
- The onboarding isn't the greatest. They have lots of options for creating e-signable documents, but some of the most necessary information (like tax forms) are not able to be e-signed, so candidates were having to do some forms online and print some off and they were getting very confused and we had to scrap the whole endeavour.
- Does what it says it can do. There are several systems out there that claim they can do something, but they either can't or they don't address it well.
- Support Services from the providers of HRSmart (Monster).
- Partnership with Monster has provided access to their database and resources.
- Relatively difficult to use for someone who isn't tech savvy.
- Monster made changes to the system that were rolled out, but the previous functionality was better.
- Not streamlined. A process that should be simple requires way too many steps.
Deltek Talent Management Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Deltek Talent Management
Deltek Talent Management is a talent management suite with individual modules that can be purchased separately or bundled together. Modules include:
Talent Acquisition- This module includes electronic onboarding, dynamic forms and workflow, and offer management.
Talent Performance- performance management features include competency tracking, goal setting, and other performance measurement and developing tools
Talent Development- Development intends to increase visibility to identify and prepare top talent for upwards mobility. It also enables coordinated succession planning.
Talent Compensation- this module allows users to coordinate budgets to align incentives with employee performance
Talent Learning- this is a learning management system that includes automated training processes for new hires and further employee education.
Deltek also supports reporting on candidate and employee progress across the modules. The vendor also supports mobile accessibility across the product.
Deltek Talent Management Technical Details