Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Deltek Talent Management is a talent management suite with individual modules that can be purchased separately or bundled together. Modules include:
Talent Acquisition- This module includes electronic onboarding, dynamic forms and workflow, and offer management.
Talent Performance- performance management features include competency tracking, goal setting, and other performance measurement and developing tools
Talent Development- Development intends to increase visibility to identify and prepare top talent for upwards mobility. It also enables coordinated succession planning.
Talent Compensation- this module allows users to coordinate budgets to align incentives with employee performance
Talent Learning- this is a learning management system that includes automated training processes for new hires and further employee education.
Deltek also supports reporting on candidate and employee progress across the modules. The vendor also supports mobile accessibility across the product.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We managed to improve the efficiency of our workers. Deltek provided us with real performance results, enabling us to apply strategies and various methods to make our employees more efficient.
- It allowed to know the effectiveness of each one of the new employees integrated to our Marketing area. Recruiting new employees was fairly straightforward, as we were able to screen out employees who were not delivering the required performance thanks to Deltek.
- We managed to improve the satisfaction of our most outstanding employees thanks to the compensation system.
- Simplified/streamlined the sourcing process which shortened the length of time a position was open.
- Low-cost solution - reduced operating expenses.
- Horrible customer service.
- Limited efficiencies.
- Not a competitive ATS solution.
- Reduced human resources management.
- Improves retention and understanding.
- Very little. It was relatively less expensive to implement but the application didn't meet the needs of the business and ultimately all modules will be replaced.
- Absolutely improved our candidate managemenr capability. Before we simply had three piles of resumes on our desk for each position (yes, no, and not yet reviewed). HRSmart changed all of that.
- Our cost per hire was positively affected. We were hiring at a high volume and this soltion facilitated us doing that very efficiently.
- Our ability to share candidates across open positions turned out to be a huge plus.
- Not having to copy or scan resumes and send them via interoffice mail was HUGE in terms of efficiency gain.
- HRSmart made it easier for candidates to apply for openings and that increased our applicant flow for open/posted positions. This translates into better hires in the end.
- Recrutiers were able to review a large number of resumes in a shorter time.
- Hiring managers were able to track the candidates
- Reduced the number of lost recruting reqs / resumes because everything was managed via the system
- Better Customer Service
- Increased Efficiency
- So far we have reduced turnover in the year that we have been using HRSmart (although can't be sure it is a causation relationship)
- Some hiring managers are a little frustrated by the new processes, as individually they don't use the software enough to be familiar with it yet.
- The ATS has allowed us to track information we weren't gathering before (such as referral sources for new hires) so we can focus our recruitment budget on the avenues that are giving us the most success.
- We used HR Smart in the basic sense. It provided us with a Talent Development System so we could assist our employees in their career growth - leading to less turnover and improved morale.
- It provided a system for us to recruit and post for top talent.
- It was nice having both our ATS and Talent Management systems housed in one system.