HRSmart Review CDR

HR Smart was used in our organization for the Human Resources department. We utilized it for a number of different aspects including …

HRSmart is smart, in the right context

We have the HRSmart ATS, and use it for recruitment at our 30 locations across Canada. The hiring managers use it to post requisitions, …

What is Deltek Talent Management?

Deltek Talent Management is a suite of modules for talent management. Modules include Talent Acquisition, Performance, Development, Compensation, and Learning. These modules enable employee hiring, onboarding, training, and performance management.

1 person want pricing too

What is ADP Workforce Now?

ADP Workforce Now is a cloud-based HR platform for mid-sized businesses. It features customizable modules of various HR services that businesses can tailor to their specific needs, as well as regulatory monitoring and alerts to help businesses remain compliant.

What is BambooHR?

BambooHR is an on-line human resources solution that provides onboarding, payroll, and benefits management. It also offers automated time-off management and employee self-service.

What is Deltek Talent Management?

Deltek Talent Management is a talent management suite with individual modules that can be purchased separately or bundled together. Modules include:

• Talent Acquisition- This module includes electronic onboarding, dynamic forms and workflow, and offer management.

• Talent Performance- performance management features include competency tracking, goal setting, and other performance measurement and developing tools

• Talent Development- Development intends to increase visibility to identify and prepare top talent for upwards mobility. It also enables coordinated succession planning.

• Talent Compensation- this module allows users to coordinate budgets to align incentives with employee performance

• Talent Learning- this is a learning management system that includes automated training processes for new hires and further employee education.

Deltek also supports reporting on candidate and employee progress across the modules. The vendor also supports mobile accessibility across the product.

Deltek Talent Management Screenshots

Deltek Talent Onboarding Portal - Streamline onboarding with checklists and action items and get new hires assigned to billable projects fasterDeltek Talent Performance and Development Project-Based Appraisals -  Drive continuous performance improvement with project-based appraisals that help your teams grow faster from project to projectDeltek Talent Learning - Offering the right learning opportunities ensures that your firm is leading the industry and that your workforce is ready to take on the next new projectDeltek Talent Performance and Development 9 Box-Matrix - Identify top performers and high-potential employees with a highly configurable 9-box rating system

Deltek Talent Management Competitors

Deltek Talent Management Technical Details

Alternatives

What is Deltek Talent Management?

What is Deltek Talent Management's best feature?

Reviewers rate Corporate goal setting highest, with a score of 9.2.

Who uses Deltek Talent Management?

The most common users of Deltek Talent Management are from Mid-size Companies and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Sasha Brito | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It is very easy to know which employees have a detachment in the activities they carry out. What I like the most about Deltek is that it allows me to visualize in real time, the performance that each employee has had depending on the assignments fulfilled in the labor sector. The real-time reports are very detailed, it offers information on work time, the activities carried out, assignments fulfilled and not fulfilled, and it also performs an automated process to know how effective each of the assignments fulfilled has brought to the company.
  • It has excellent integration with our workforce management software. This integration is what has allowed us to obtain these great results, since it allows us to transfer all the data collected about the work of each employee, and automates the analysis of the data collected, providing us with a detailed report on the performance and prominence of the various employees.
  • The support and technical assistance Deltek provides is second to none. When I started using this software in my Marketing sector, I had several questions about the compensation system and how I could apply it to my employees. The doubts were answered in a live chat, with precise answers.
  • One of the main missing functions or feature that is not present in Deltek is the fact that I can manage all the talent of my employees from my cell phone. Currently, the Deltek Talent Management platform operates in the cloud, there is no application with which I can access my talent data in my sector without using my computer. The development of an application is very necessary, you could have detailed reports on the performance of the employees from anywhere if there was an application for mobile phones.
  • Regarding the functionality of Deltek, I have no complaints whatsoever. This service has allowed me to know what performance my new employees are having within my work sector and has allowed me to know which employees are standing out, to be able to carry out retention actions and to be able to provide special comfort to those employees. It's great not having any kind of complaint from Deltek.
James Brooks, SPHR | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The ATS made managing the sourcing process easy from posting open positions to different sites, managing the resumes and resume flow to managers and making sure the candidate has completed all the necessary steps (completed application, completed background screen, etc.)
  • The ATS was user friendly and didn't involve a lot of training to get comfortable using the system
  • The support/assistance provided was generally very timely if we encountered an issue that needed to be resolved.
  • I can't remember if the system has the functionality to actually board the candidate into the HRIS system or if we just didn't use that, but it would have been helpful to have candidates to be seamlessly boarded upon hire.
Harry Florio, Jr. | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Not much - a very limited, ineffective tool. However, it is a very low-cost solution.
  • Consultative support - it doesn't exist!
  • Timely response to service requests (some requests have taken MONTHS to get resolved).
  • More robust reporting.
  • More transparency with system upgrades without blaming the client for making changes to the back-end when the upgrade has adversely altered the current functionality.
Eric Austin | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • They are supportive of customization.
  • They worked hard to make the platform seamless across modules for the user.
  • The premise of the version we were on was that it was one platform. As it turned out the underlying database was somewhat the same but the user experience was different and the data was not moved from one place to another seamlessly. The compensation module was a separate system provided by a subcontractor.
  • The system overall is not user friendly and doesn't have standards set for compliance reporting, especially in the applicant tracking module. HRSmart could do well to get user feedback on the UI and incorporate a better user experience.
  • The system is not a true multi-tenant SaaS. Each customer is on a separate version making updates inefficient and customization possible. The user community is ineffective at influencing product development. The product seemed to be under invested in.
Scott Olsen | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • HRSmart offered a streamlined and clean user interface. I truly appreciated the fact that the application offered the functionality that I needed and I never felt like I was only using 10% of it's capability - that's an annoyance of mine.
  • HRSmart offered a very efficient manner in which to manage my candidate pool for any position I was trying to fill. Changing the applicants status was easy.
  • I appreciated how HRSmart placed candidates into distinct "buckets" based on my actions. At any time it was easy to see how many candidates I had in various stages of the pipeline.
  • Being able to forward resumes directly from the interface to the hiring manager (along with my notes and comments) was efficient. Managers appreciated how the resumes were formatted and the fact that there was a consistent manner in how candidate information was presented to them.
  • I typically have at least one or two items about any given thing that I can say, "Gee, I wish this were different, this is really frustrating...", but honestly speaking, with regards to my use of HRSmart, I've got nothing. It really did perform exactly the way I needed it to. I don't want to pretend that it was perfect, but nothing really stands out in terms of recommendations for improvement.
January 20, 2014

Satisfied Reviewer

• We had volume recruiting and the pre-screening capabilities of the system helped with managing the recruiting process
  • The ability to store standard job descriptions aided in the managers ability to open and route recruiting reqs for approval
  • The managers appreciated the ability to track the progress of the recruiting requisitions and candidates
  • Powell intended to implement many of the HRSmart modules; however, we found that requiring a unique email acocunt was a major obstacle for us. Many of the of the Powell emplolyees did not have a company email account. This required us to delay implementation while we identified a work-around.
  • Screening questionnaires are great and easy to use for sorting applicants and screening out unqualified applicants.
  • Cross posting to various advertising sponsors with the click of a button saves a lot of time and effort!
  • The user interface is crammed with stuff and it's sometimes hard to find where you need to be at any given time. For example, you can't just use the search bar to find all people in the system named "Maria". You need to know whether she is a "resume", a "candidate" or an "employee", or use one of the menus to search in a different window.
  • It's not very Canadian-friendly. The options for cross posting are mostly American or Spanish.
  • The onboarding isn't the greatest. They have lots of options for creating e-signable documents, but some of the most necessary information (like tax forms) are not able to be e-signed, so candidates were having to do some forms online and print some off and they were getting very confused and we had to scrap the whole endeavour.
  • Does what it says it can do. There are several systems out there that claim they can do something, but they either can't or they don't address it well.
  • Support Services from the providers of HRSmart (Monster).
  • Partnership with Monster has provided access to their database and resources.
  • Relatively difficult to use for someone who isn't tech savvy.
  • Monster made changes to the system that were rolled out, but the previous functionality was better.
  • Not streamlined. A process that should be simple requires way too many steps.