Reviews (1-7 of 7)
- Ability to create custom format emails (HTML or plain text).
- The direct feedback from the customer ,and how to channel those responses, is great.
- Poor execution for RDC/RDS environments.
- Setup sync is a resource hog. It bogs down every user on initial sync who needs to use/access QB data.
- Aesthetics has been updated in last few months for organization and is easier to see: colors, grid lines on front page, and font style.
- Allowing our office to include specific items in reminder appointment emails allows personalization to make confirming appointments easier.
- Allowing patients to write reviews allows us to know what the office is doing well and what we can improve on.
- More communication when updates are made to website and what changes have been made and why.
- More personalization to cater to the needs of a business.
- Reviews [should] be posted on business website or connect to Yelp account.
How heavily does your business rely on the internet to schedule appointments/communicate with patients?
What programs/systems does your business use and is it compatible with Demandforce?
Is the IT at your business knowledgeable about Demandforce?
Appropriate to recommend Demandforce at mixers with other optometry offices.
- Allows for non-human interface input and works with about any company software.
- Gives you a read on your business immediately
- Communicates well with your customers
- I would like to see music with a text reminder
Demandforce Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Demandforce?
Demandforce Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Demandforce Technical Details