July 13, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Read Brian Degon's full review
Pros and Cons
- Restores large batches of deleted records.
- Allows mass changes to entire objects or subsets of records based on declarative queries (no SOQL required).
- When mass changing User SFIDs, allows me to select the user's name without having to look up their ID.
- Provides a very powerful and convenient way to match record and lookup fields to SFIDs to prepare data for import.
- Powerful duplicate management tools.
- I would love to be able to batch/bulk export "IsDeleted" records. (Right now I believe I need to use APEX Data Loader to do that.)
- The user interface looks a little dated, which is a bit of a trivial complaint, but it betrays the technical quality of the tool.
- I would love to have the ability to put a query/filter on the BulkBackup (might be in MassBackup, but I use the 64-bit version, which doesn't allow MassBackup). I think something like what is in the MassImpact conditions would make this a much simpler tool for quick exports as opposed to using SF reports.