Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DERDACK Enterprise Alert, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Targeted Alerting - Anywhere Incident Remediation
DERDACK Enterprise Alert® is an alert notification & mobile response software for operations teams in manufacturing, utilities, IT services, transport & logistics. It connects to mission- and business-critical systems to fully automate alerting processes and to enable a fast, reliable and effective response to major technical incidents.
Enterprise Alert provides persistent mobile alert notifications by voice, text, push, email and IM. It tracks the delivery of notifications, acknowledgements and replies and reacts automatically on non-delivery or non-reply by utilizing escalation chains, on-call schedules and presence information.
Enterprise Alert enables convenient scheduling of on-call duties by drag & drop in any browser. Based on scheduling information it can then alert the right engineers at the right time. Backup engineers and stand-ins are also available.
IT service staff or engineers who are alerted often need to communicate with managers, on-call staff of other teams or subject-matter experts. Derdack´s Enterprise Notification Software provides perfect toolset for a real-time, anywhere collaboration experience.
With the mobile app you can comfortably manage alerts, troubleshoot problems and even resolve them by triggering parameter-based IT automation tasks. The mobile app mobilizes incident management and makes you independent from your monitoring or service desk console.
- Supported: Mobile alert notifications with real-time tracking, escalation and duty-schedule-based routing
- Supported: Anywhere ad-hoc collaboration via chatops and conference bridging
- Supported: Genuine anywhere incident remediation with a mobile app
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- BMC Helix ITSM (Remedy)
- Nagios Core
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM)
- Micro Focus Operations Orchestration
- CA Unicenter Network and Systems Management (Discontinued)
- SAP ERP
- Microsoft System Center Service Manager
- Splunk Enterprise
- Micro Focus OpsBridge
- Network Node Manager i (formerly HP Network Node Manager)
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||75%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Dutch|
- Quick ROI
- Speeding up support processes
- Speeding up RCA
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Reduce downtime to contact an application owner.
- Significantly less cost of ownership over five years when compared to a SAAS solution.
- It supports us not to incur penalties of missed SLAs - clients and internal