Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Desk.com was a helpdesk, ticketing, and customer support product offered by Salesforce. It is no longer sold.
Desk.com collects and organizes all of an organization’s customer conversations (Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, chat) into a prioritized actionable list, and gives business simple tools to effectively respond to their customers.
Desk.com is a Salesforce product and provides seamless integration with Salesforce CRM.
Desk.com is designed to help businesses take control of their customer support! The vendor offers demos and free trials.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: Ticket creation and submission
- Supported: Ticket response
- Supported: Automated responses
- Supported: Attachments/Screencasts
- Supported: Forums
- Supported: External knowledge base
- Supported: Internal knowledge base
- Supported: Q and A
- Supported: Surveys/polls
- Supported: Customer portal
- Supported: Live help chat
- Supported: Phone support
- Supported: Social integration
- Supported: Email support
- Supported: Help Desk CRM integration
- Supported: Salesforce Integration
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Interesting, but really clunky and unstable at the time.
- Cerberus Help Desk
- Oh man, I really like the Cerberus guys. I had done a Cerb implementation way back in the early days at Web.com, so I knew the product well. Unfortunately, their SaaS version at the time was sort of limited. Let me repeat, though: the Cerberus team is really great, and they do have a wonderful product.
- I'm a huge fan of Salesforce, but it was FAR too expensive (and WAY overkill) for what I needed at the time.
- Not so much "short listed" as "will never, ever, ever give these people money again" listed.
- Their pricing was awesome.
- Their product was gorgeous.
- Their APIs and customizations were extensive.
- Their UI just made sense, and it worked all the time. This was a huge departure from Zendesk.