Desk.com

Desk.com Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

DeeDee Saladino | TrustRadius Reviewer
We will be very likely to renew our contract with Desk.com. It is easy to use, and provides us with everything we need to keep our customers and employees happy. They have also been very helpful in catering the application to our specific and unique needs, including working across brands and adding specific content for our products.
Benjamin Hemstreet | TrustRadius Reviewer
I chose an 8 because it is easy to use and integrate we are working to make improvements and our support team has bought in. We are able to track soon to close opportunities in it as well as give good feed back to upper management on headcount and other issues
Ryan Rivas | TrustRadius Reviewer
To be honest, this has been the only customer service program I have worked with. In fact, before April, I was only working as an AP clerk for my company. So when I was also given the job to head up our customer service department, I was nervous that my workload would break me. While it hasn't been a breeze all the time, Desk.com has successfully made my job as easy as possible. In return, I can spend less time dealing with customer tickets because of how easy it is to operate the program. I can effectively stay on top of both of my job duties, because I know exactly where I'll be the next time I open up Desk.com
Vivek Chawla | TrustRadius Reviewer
I love using Desk.com. They have all the features I need and want. They keep updating and improving their app. And, unbelievably, they are extremely affordable, and practically a steal when compared to other premium systems.

Staying with Desk.com is an absolute no-brainer for me as long as I have any say in the matter.
We will be renewing our Desk.com account to continue tracking questions and helping service student inquiries via email. As we continue using Desk.com, there are more and more features that we are learning and adopting for our purposes. Originally, we had planned to expand everyone onto our Desk.com account but will still need to play with it a bit to really make it work for each department.
The system simply has worked since it was implemented. Other departments have been able to create custom routing and workflows to handle other things, such as returns. The service is affordable and since it is working well, there is no compelling reason to stop using it or to try and switch to a competing service.
If the decision was up to me, I would absolutely renew our use of desk.com. This program is very user-friendly, and has helped our customer service department greatly. It is fairly easy to learn, so new employees are not faced with learning a bunch of really complicated systems when they first start here.
July 08, 2014

Done at my Desk.

Please see previous comment. We will not be renewing Desk.com and are instead opting for Service Cloud - another Salesforce product that ties in better with having tickets based off clients rather than single serving tickets. Service cloud was also considered due to the extensive reporting and the ability to import information in (cases for example). We will be migrating at the end of the month.
The product was good but narrowly focused on customer service, as you'd expect of course but in the grand scheme of enterprise social service, one needs a more "panoramic" approach to social. Additionally, the account managers at the time were not very engaged, did not follow up appropriately, and basically let the grapes die on the vine with this POC. I think they just lost interest. This was shortly after the Salesforce acquisition so maybe that's the reason.

What is Desk.com?

Desk.com was a helpdesk, ticketing, and customer support product offered by Salesforce. It is no longer sold.

Desk.com collects and organizes all of an organization’s customer conversations (Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, chat) into a prioritized actionable list, and gives business simple tools to effectively respond to their customers.

Desk.com is a Salesforce product and provides seamless integration with Salesforce CRM.

Desk.com is designed to help businesses take control of their customer support! The vendor offers demos and free trials.

Desk.com Features

• Supported: Salesforce Integration

Desk.com Screenshots

Desk.com ConsoleDesk.com Issue ScreenDesk.com Reporting and Analytics

Desk.com Video

Desk.com helps you make customers happy. The out-of-the-box customer support app has everything fast-growing companies need to provide awesome customer service and grow their businesses faster than ever.

Desk.com Integrations