Staying with Desk.com is an absolute no-brainer for me as long as I have any say in the matter.
Desk.com was a helpdesk, ticketing, and customer support product offered by Salesforce. It is no longer sold.
Desk.com collects and organizes all of an organization’s customer conversations (Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, chat) into a prioritized actionable list, and gives business simple tools to effectively respond to their customers.
Desk.com is a Salesforce product and provides seamless integration with Salesforce CRM.
Desk.com is designed to help businesses take control of their customer support! The vendor offers demos and free trials.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: Ticket creation and submission
- Supported: Ticket response
- Supported: Automated responses
- Supported: Attachments/Screencasts
- Supported: Forums
- Supported: External knowledge base
- Supported: Internal knowledge base
- Supported: Q and A
- Supported: Surveys/polls
- Supported: Customer portal
- Supported: Live help chat
- Supported: Phone support
- Supported: Social integration
- Supported: Email support
- Supported: Help Desk CRM integration
- Supported: Salesforce Integration
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|