Reviews (1-2 of 2)
January 15, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
In my organization, it is being used for the connectivity of locally deployed data-entry applications to the database. It is enabling the application for two way data transportation. It is also being used for connectivity of another desktop application to the database that transports the new data and updates the amended data to the web database.
- It is available for variety of OSs like Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.
- Speed of data transfer is great.
- It supports SSH and SSL.
- It supports HTTPS tunneling.
- Almost no connection failures makes it very reliable.
- It is available for 32-bit and 64-bit both.
- For each user, it is necessary to purchase a license.
- Prices are still high.
- Processing and delivery of license shall be instant.
- How-to and FAQs about functionality seeks addition.
Read Abdul Wahab Khan's full review
It is appropriate in all scenarios. It is perfect to connect with the database. Actually, nothing to dislike in functionality and performance. It is stand-alone and doesn't need any additional application to be installed.
March 22, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Devart Driver ODBC for MySQL is being used at our organization directly or indirectly by almost all people here for connectivity of application to the database on [the] server. It has resolved data communication issues completely and provided [the] best data connectivity for our application. It enhances the data transportation speed with no connectivity issue ever experienced.
Read Dawood Khan's full review
I definitely recommend Devart Driver ODBC for MySQL if and when any friend or colleague asks because it gives amazing speed to data transportation which directly enhances the performance of [the] application. I don't have any memory with Devart Driver ODBC for MySQL where [I] experienced any problem in its functionalities or usage.
Devart Driver ODBC for MySQL Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Devart Driver ODBC for MySQL?
Devart ODBC Driver for MySQL provides a high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access MySQL databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit. The vendor says that the full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in their driver makes interaction of the user’s database applications with MySQL fast, easy and extremely handy.
Categories: Database Management
Devart Driver ODBC for MySQL Screenshots
Devart Driver ODBC for MySQL Competitors
DataDirect's MySQL ODBC, Easysoft MySQL ODBC Driver, CData ODBC Driver for MySQL
Devart Driver ODBC for MySQL Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Devart Driver ODBC for MySQL Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Devart Driver ODBC for MySQL Technical Details