In my organization, it is being used for the connectivity of locally deployed data-entry applications to the database. It is enabling the …
Devart ODBC Driver
Devart ODBC Driver
It is used by our technology department. I have also heard that it is being used in the various department across the organization as …
Devart ODBC Driver for SQLite is being used by our organization by our team or department and across the whole organization. To achieve …
We have been using this tool for a couple of our pilot projects mainly for automation testing. We have used other ODBC drivers and have …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Devart ODBC Driver, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.devart.com/odbc/oracle/orde…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Devart ODBC Driver for Oracle provides a high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access Oracle databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit. The vendor says its full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in their driver makes the interaction of database applications with Oracle fast, easy and extremely handy.
- Supported: Direct Connection
- Supported: Development Platforms Variety
- Supported: ODBC Conformance
- DataDirect's Oracle ODBC
- Oracle ODBC Driver - Easysoft
- CData ODBC Driver for Oracle
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
It is appropriate in all scenarios. It is perfect to connect with the database. Actually, nothing to dislike in functionality and performance. It is stand-alone and doesn't need any additional application to be installed.
Devart ODBC is well suited for applications where there is a lot of transactions and traffic.
This Driver is well suited for bulk data insertion and retrieval.
- It is well suited for the high-performance system.
- It is well suited for high security and reliability achieved by strong encryption mechanism.
- It is well suited when the same database is to be used on different platforms with Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- When a system is to be integrated with different 3rd party tools used for data analysis, such as Microsoft Excel, Visual Studio, and similar tools.
We are using it mainly for automation. We are using HP Quality Center as our automation tool and started using Devart ODBC for connectivity to Oracle DB. We have a lot of queries in our scripts that make several connections to the db for a particular user scenario. Devart ODBC has improved the overall runtime needed for the scripts.