In my organization, it is being used for the connectivity of locally deployed data-entry applications to the database. It is enabling the …
Devart ODBC Driver
Devart ODBC Driver
It is used by our technology department. I have also heard that it is being used in the various department across the organization as …
Devart ODBC Driver for SQLite is being used by our organization by our team or department and across the whole organization. To achieve …
We have been using this tool for a couple of our pilot projects mainly for automation testing. We have used other ODBC drivers and have …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Devart ODBC Driver, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.devart.com/odbc/oracle/orde…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Devart ODBC Driver for Oracle provides a high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access Oracle databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit. The vendor says its full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in their driver makes the interaction of database applications with Oracle fast, easy and extremely handy.
- Supported: Direct Connection
- Supported: Development Platforms Variety
- Supported: ODBC Conformance
- DataDirect's Oracle ODBC
- Oracle ODBC Driver - Easysoft
- CData ODBC Driver for Oracle
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Almost no connection failure occurs.
- Fast data transportation.
- No connectivity errors.
- Stand-alone hence nothing else required in addition to function.
- Performance of the transactions has improved.
- It meets our business objectives.
- Using this high-performance driver with data encryption is achieved for bulk data which helps the business grow larger
- Multiple or parallel data insertion and retrieval of bulk data is achieved with high performance which is very reliable for any customer.
- Our organization has been largely moving into agile development life cycle and continuous integration is a key towards agile success. Automation is the first step towards continuous integration. We are really happy using Devart as a part of our automation engineering. It definitely contributes towards overall success.
- We are trying to extend the usage. The development team has also shown interest towards the usage.
- This is a cost effective tool. It is worth the price.