In my organization, it is being used for the connectivity of locally deployed data-entry applications to the database. It is enabling the …
Devart ODBC Driver
Devart ODBC Driver
It is used by our technology department. I have also heard that it is being used in the various department across the organization as …
Devart ODBC Driver for SQLite is being used by our organization by our team or department and across the whole organization. To achieve …
We have been using this tool for a couple of our pilot projects mainly for automation testing. We have used other ODBC drivers and have …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Devart ODBC Driver, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.devart.com/odbc/oracle/orde…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Devart ODBC Driver for Oracle provides a high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access Oracle databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit. The vendor says its full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in their driver makes the interaction of database applications with Oracle fast, easy and extremely handy.
- Supported: Direct Connection
- Supported: Development Platforms Variety
- Supported: ODBC Conformance
- DataDirect's Oracle ODBC
- Oracle ODBC Driver - Easysoft
- CData ODBC Driver for Oracle
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- It is available for variety of OSs like Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.
- Speed of data transfer is great.
- It supports SSH and SSL.
- It supports HTTPS tunneling.
- Almost no connection failures makes it very reliable.
- It is available for 32-bit and 64-bit both.
- For each user, it is necessary to purchase a license.
- Prices are still high.
- Processing and delivery of license shall be instant.
- How-to and FAQs about functionality seeks addition.
- User Interface could be better.
- Error Messages and error handling could be improved to be more relevant and specific.
- Strong Data Encryption algorithm for Data security and integrity.
- Local data caching, connection pooling, query optimization for every operation leads to high performance in the system.
- With our fully Unicode driver, you can retrieve and work with any data from multi-lingual SQLite databases correctly, and not depend on its charset
- It creates more overhead for every insertion of data into a table in the database.
- This driver is not supported for Android OS and many other Operation System
- Far less connection failures. We had a lot of failures with the tool that we were using before.
- High performance and new features are really useful. Direct mode connectivity seems to make the difference that was very much needed.
- Works very well with Oracle Database 10g.
- It would be good if the connection details are stored on the cloud based on the user login so that even if the software is corrupted, it can be pulled in automatically from the cloud upon reinstallation.
- It would great if video demos were available for the key features of the tool. That would make it a lot simpler for the user when using it the first time.
- User friendliness can be improved.