Development Dimensions

Development Dimensions

Development Dimensions International

What is Development Dimensions?

Development Dimensions International (DDI) is a talent management consulting company, offering Leadership Development training modules and Talent Assessments.

1 person want pricing too

What is Paylocity?

Paylocity provides 24/7 access to your online payroll and human resource data management. Paylocity offers highly customizable payroll functionality, as well as HR, benefits administration, and time and talent management programs.

What is BambooHR?

BambooHR is an on-line human resources solution that provides onboarding, payroll, and benefits management. It also offers automated time-off management and employee self-service.

Development Dimensions Competitors

Development Dimensions Technical Details

Mike Burnett | TrustRadius Reviewer
Development Dimensions International (DDI) is being used by our entire organization. We use DDI training materials and leadership surveys to help support training courses we offer to our employees and leaders. The main business problems we us DDI for is to support the growth and improvement of communication, collaboration and recognition at our company. In addtion,a special focus on the client experience, future leader and existing leader development.
  • I enjoyed the process of getting certified to teach topics from DDI. Our master instructor was excellent. He gave wonderful feedback and provided an environment where we could practice our skills and be ready to teach.
  • The facilitator and participant materials are very professional and well laid out. They are easy to follow. Especially as a facilitator of the course. The facilitator guide provides very detailed content of what to say and how to teach the topic.
  • I love the additional job aids, videos, surveys and reinforcement of training tools they provide for you to use with your learners. They also are provided in various formats (mobile, hard copy, etc.)
  • Some of the courses are a bit out of date. They don't always stay up with the times of current trends in the business world.
  • I would like to have the option of using the participant materials in a mobile format instead of having to call in and order hard copy participant materials for each course I teach.
  • I would like to see more courses converted to Industrial format. I work for an Industrial type company and some of the courses are not relevant or do not hit home for our learners. They say they cannot relate to the case studies, videos, etc.
When I got hired on at my company, we needed some quick wins and instant content to get some of the initiatives going. Having the facilitator and participant materials all ready to go (Training in a box) was extremely helpful. What would have taken me years to put together myself, I was able to put together in a few months. The materials are very user friendly.