Communication at all levels

Better than Some

Dialpad get an A+

Dailpad

What is Dialpad Contact Center?

Dialpad Contact Center is an inbound or outbound call center platform and solution, launched by Dialpad in 2018. The solution helps companies connect with customers across all channels and skip the repetitive questions, retaining reviewable conversations and context history.

What is Google Voice?

Google Voice is a free IP telephony service that provides users with one phone number that can be forwarded to multiple phones or devices. It includes features such as call forwarding, voicemail translation, text messaging, and voice calls. Fees may apply for international calling.

What is RingCentral MVP?

RingCentral MVP is a cloud-based VoIP solution available via computer mobile application. It features video and audio conferencing, desktop phone rentals, collaboration tools, and integrations with other business applications. RingCentral offers plans available on a monthly, per user subscription…

What is Dialpad Contact Center?

Dialpad’s Contact Center enables agents to deliver personalized support at scale. With real-time coaching that offers up answers on demand plus native integrations to help desks and ticketing systems, it is designed so agents have a single place to focus, troubleshoot, and resolve.

Dialpad Contact Center Video

Dialpad Contact Center - A Cloud-Based Call Center Solution with AI

Dialpad Contact Center Competitors

Dialpad Contact Center Technical Details

Alternatives

What is Dialpad Contact Center?

What is Dialpad Contact Center's best feature?

Reviewers rate Call analytics highest, with a score of 9.4.

Who uses Dialpad Contact Center?

The most common users of Dialpad Contact Center are from Mid-size Companies and the Health, Wellness and Fitness industry.

Jonatan Serna | TrustRadius Reviewer
Dialpad contact center addresses the problem of [communication] with our partners, and co-workers, with providing a huge amount of tools and assets that enables us to share any amount of information, or messages[. W]ith few clicks you can access the phone book and start contacting anyone around the world, with few clicks you can also sens texts or share any media.
  • Reliability
  • Responsive
  • Compatibility
  • Integration of phone calling within Android systems
  • Better customization of groups within the app
  • Faster loading
If someone is needing an easy but [re]liable platform to communicate with others, to share media, analize statistics, manage and control inbound and outbound calls, with an explicit dashboard, able to show real-time data, traffic, availability of agents, clean face app, responsive design, high compatibility between systems, then Dialpad contact center would be the best choice
January 07, 2022

Wonderful tool!

Jorge Camilo Insignares Sierra | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Dialpad Contact Center to get in contact with other employees in my company/around the world. It helped me to facilitate communication between my bosses and other company partners. It's a wonderful tool that is helping me to do my job efficiently and in a better way. It is amazing.
  • Communication.
  • Calls.
  • Chat groups.
  • Account settings.
  • Profile info.
  • Quality of calls.
It's a wonderful and useful application for companies that not only have a corporate facility but facilities all around the world. It's a way to connect employees to each other. It's less appropriate if you already have a communication tool that is providing you all the benefits but you always can improve.
January 13, 2022

Better than Some

I use Dialpad to support text from consumers who respond to my CRM messaging. I also use it when I am teleconferencing with clients. One of the most useful tools is the transcript of the conversations. I do not have to divert my attention to take notes because the information is stored in the transcript. I can review it later and find the information that was discussed.
  • Manage phone numbers.
  • Transcription.
  • Dialer.
  • Maybe a better speech-to-text function that minimizes incorrect words in the transcript.
I am not ecstatic that the company has access to my call history and transcription. I have, on occasion, received personal calls and have made personal calls within the system that I would have preferred not to be potentially seen by the managers.
December 29, 2021

Dialpad get an A+

Dialpad [Contact Center] is very user friendly. Being able to transfer incoming calls by searching first or last name saves time. The ability to connect with Salesforce saves our customers wait time by automatically pulling up their account based on [the] phone number. If they're calling from another number, it's easy to add/update, so it's pulled up next time. One click for outgoing calls is amazing. The daily stats are helpful too!
  • Very intuitive!
  • There are so many features. If you wonder if Dialpad can do something, it probably can!
  • The ability to connect to other programs is helpful!
  • The only complaint is that all numbers for incoming calls are stored as possibilities for forwarding the next time a call comes in. This sometimes makes it hard to select the right number to transfer to.
Dialpad [Contact Center] has been able to do most everything we've asked it to do and does it in an efficient way! Using it is easy and customer friendly!
August 24, 2021

Dailpad

Dialpad is being used for customer service. I answer inbound calls and answer questions and assist patients with their carbon health accounts.
  • Dialpad lets you know when you have missed calls.
  • I love the fact that you can text the patients.
  • Don't allow you to miss calls after a certain amount of rings. It should be transferred to the next agent in line.
Justin Giffin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Dialpad Contact Center is being used across our organization, between our support departments, engineering departments, and our call centers. We have employees all over the world that need to be able to connect to other employees in other offices and with many of our employees home-based, Dialpad makes it easy for us to be able to connect to everyone without the need for a VPN connection to the office or a real phone!
  • Allows for seamless connection to our customers
  • Allows users to be anywhere in the world on any device to make a receive a call
  • Integration with Salesforce allows for easy data and contact connections
  • [I feel] it could use a better dashboard for call tracking for users
  • Statistics for end users, not just supervisors, so that users know how they are doing
  • Salesforce integration is great, but it would be nice to be able to connect to actual records, not just contacts
From years of using different hosted services with Cisco phones, that require either a VPN to the office or another hardwired line for connection and no ability to use your mobile device as a phone, Dialpad answers all of those issues and makes it pretty easy to connect without any delays.