Score 8.4 out of 10

What is Dialpad Contact Center?

Dialpad Contact Center is an inbound or outbound call center platform and solution, launched by Dialpad in 2018. The solution helps companies connect with customers across all channels and skip the repetitive questions, retaining reviewable conversations and context history.

Dialpad Review

April 24, 2022

Dialpad

February 10, 2022

Dialpad get an A+

December 29, 2021

Dailpad

August 24, 2021

• Inbound call routing (11)
  • Agent dashboard (10)
  • Outbound response (10)
  • Validate callers (10)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Dialpad Contact Center, and make your voice heard!

1 person want pricing too

What is Amazon Connect?

Launched in 2017 and available on AWS, Amazon Connect is a cloud-based omnichannel contact center designed to provide a seamless experience across voice and website live chat, featuring skills-based routing, task tracking, and analytic tools to track customer interactions, or evaluate agent…

What is Genesys Cloud CX?

Genesys Cloud CX (formerly PureCloud, Genesys Cloud) is a contact center application optimized for automatic call distribution, interactive voice response, email, social media, chat, and text/SMS. It is also a VoIP interconnect service provider.

Product Demos

Dialpad Contact Center - A Cloud-Based Call Center Solution with AI
01:19
Dialpad Top Features: Is It a Good Option?
04:02

Features

Contact Center Software

Contact center software allows companies to manage inbound and outbound customer communications across a range of channels at scale, and may or may not include call reporting analytics. These channels can include voice (phone), email, fax, VoIP, webchat, video chat, and social media platforms.

8.2Avg 8.4

Workforce Optimization (WFO)

Tools that allow managers or team leaders to evaluate and track agent performance.

8.6Avg 8.5

What is Dialpad Contact Center?

Dialpad’s Contact Center enables agents to deliver personalized support at scale. With real-time coaching that offers up answers on demand plus native integrations to help desks and ticketing systems, it is designed so agents have a single place to focus, troubleshoot, and resolve.

Dialpad Contact Center Videos

Dialpad Contact Center - A Cloud-Based Call Center Solution with AI
In this TrustRadius produced video, one of our teammates who has never used Dialpad before goes through an "unboxing" demo.

Dialpad Contact Center Competitors

Dialpad Contact Center Technical Details

RingCentral Contact Center, 8x8 Contact Center, and Fuze are common alternatives for Dialpad Contact Center.

Reviewers rate Call analytics and Historical reporting highest, with a score of 9.3.

The most common users of Dialpad Contact Center are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

Attribute Ratings

I use Dialpad to securely communicate with my coworkers and patients.
  • Allows me to make calls
  • Allows me to send texts
  • Has do no disturb setting
  • Send automatic replies when outside of my business hours
  • Has a voice-mail
Dialpad is good for securely communicating with coworkers and clients.
Ryan Mays | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Dialpad Contact Center to contact potential clients for our financial services products. It's VoIP capability is incredibly useful as is it's desktop application interface. It removed the chronic problems with traditional VoIP phones and gave our employees the flexibility to make calls from their cell phones using the Dialpad app.
  • The ease of use and integration into our local IT infrastructure
  • It improved business process agility especially for the work from home agents
  • It improved our customer relations/service with fewer dropped calls
  • It gives managers better reporting capabilities and call usage statistics
  • We've had a few problems with Dialpad when agents are using wireless headsets
  • It can sometimes be slow to load when at peak times during the day
  • The call volume over time dashboard analytics could use some tweaking
From a cost management vs efficiency perspective it just makes sense. It gives managers flexibility in a cloud-based call center environment to remotely manage their team's daily time management and allows easy merge when pulling 3rd parties into existing calls. Dialpad may not make sense to the smaller more traditional call center environments where more time is spent on admin work and less time is spent making/receiving calls. If an individual user is making or receiving less than 20-25 calls per day then cost vs. ROI may not make sense.
April 24, 2022

Dialpad Review

I've been using Dialpad for my customer service for over a year now, and I have personally found it to be amazing. I am thrilled with how well my team has been performing with this application and couldn't ask for more when it came to data overview. Overall switching over to a dial pad from our previous application has made the lives of those who use it and management more effortless. It has everything from functionality, data gathering, and even cosmetic customizability. I would Dialpad Contact Center for those who want to make customer service extremely smooth and enjoyable. 10/10 application.
  • Functionality
  • Data gathering
  • Customizability
  • Improved transcriptions
  • More ringtones
  • Less latency
I am highly likely to recommend Dialpad Contact Center to a colleague. Dialpad provided me and my team with extensive data, which we were able to utilize to make changes in our strategy accordingly, seeing an increase in happy customers. I am also a fan of the transcript provided after the call has been finished, it always helps save time, and at the end of the day, time is money.
Dialpad was implemented to simplify inbound calls and being able to route them to the appropriate departments within the company. Since it allows the use of multiple call centers, we can create custom-made routes to direct callers to their desired destination without much hassle. They also provide a wide array of metrics and tools that make it easy to monitor agents and performance.
  • Metrics.
  • Call Routing.
  • User Friendliness.
  • Communication between Mobile-Desktop.
  • Set automated availability for agents.
  • Custom ringtones for call centers.
Overall, Dialpad Contact Center has been a great addition to our tools. We’ve been using it for over a year now with little to no issues. Working from home or from anywhere with your mobile is a huge benefit. the transcription of voicemails is fantastic (although it is still a work in progress). The emailing of voicemails is also great.
February 10, 2022

Dialpad

Dialpad is simply our main communication tool for all our inbound and outbound calls. Given its reputation, the usage of Dialpad is seamless and with no issues or drama. This tool deserves no negative reviews whatsoever.
  • Calls.
  • Recordings.
  • Call logs and stamps.
  • None.
Very convenient to use - be on the PC or Phone. Did not imagine that a tool like Dialpad will allow you to focus on other things or even make you want to do some errands simply because of how the Dialpad was intelligently designed. Dialpad is strongly recommended it. I heard that there are still a lot of things to discover in Dialpad. Whatever that is, I am excited.
Mike Monteiro | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Dialpad Contact Center in several of our different high volume Customer Support departments as well as for a lower volume calls to our sales teams. It has extremely helped us be able to be very agile and flexible when we need to make changes on the support side (new messages, hold music, open/close hours, adding agents, routing between different offices and reporting). It has especially helped over the last two years with users working from many different locations, where our previous system would never handle that
  • Agent Help Cards triggered by AI
  • Dashboards to track stats/volume
  • Callback feature
  • If a department has a need for 5+ call centers, it is a bit more difficult to manager and report on.
  • Maybe a little more granuality in Agent help cards so it shows cards that are relevant to agents tenure. May have some agents that need certain help, where others wouldnt need it because of their experience
  • Self service options
I think Dialpad Contact Center is a great product, that works extremely well for those that don't need any complex routing (ie dipping into Salesforce to decide where to route the call) or don't have a dedicated team that can work on detailed integrations that some other provides offer. It offers a wide range of options out of the box and extremely reliable. It is also very easy to manager and use, so staff without tech experience feel comfortable managing freeing up time of developers and IT teams
Jonatan Serna | TrustRadius Reviewer
Dialpad contact center addresses the problem of [communication] with our partners, and co-workers, with providing a huge amount of tools and assets that enables us to share any amount of information, or messages[. W]ith few clicks you can access the phone book and start contacting anyone around the world, with few clicks you can also sens texts or share any media.
  • Reliability
  • Responsive
  • Compatibility
  • Integration of phone calling within Android systems
  • Better customization of groups within the app
  • Faster loading
If someone is needing an easy but [re]liable platform to communicate with others, to share media, analize statistics, manage and control inbound and outbound calls, with an explicit dashboard, able to show real-time data, traffic, availability of agents, clean face app, responsive design, high compatibility between systems, then Dialpad contact center would be the best choice
January 13, 2022

Better than Some

I use Dialpad to support text from consumers who respond to my CRM messaging. I also use it when I am teleconferencing with clients. One of the most useful tools is the transcript of the conversations. I do not have to divert my attention to take notes because the information is stored in the transcript. I can review it later and find the information that was discussed.
  • Manage phone numbers.
  • Transcription.
  • Dialer.
  • Maybe a better speech-to-text function that minimizes incorrect words in the transcript.
I am not ecstatic that the company has access to my call history and transcription. I have, on occasion, received personal calls and have made personal calls within the system that I would have preferred not to be potentially seen by the managers.
January 07, 2022

Wonderful tool!

Jorge Camilo Insignares Sierra | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Dialpad Contact Center to get in contact with other employees in my company/around the world. It helped me to facilitate communication between my bosses and other company partners. It's a wonderful tool that is helping me to do my job efficiently and in a better way. It is amazing.
  • Communication.
  • Calls.
  • Chat groups.
  • Account settings.
  • Profile info.
  • Quality of calls.
It's a wonderful and useful application for companies that not only have a corporate facility but facilities all around the world. It's a way to connect employees to each other. It's less appropriate if you already have a communication tool that is providing you all the benefits but you always can improve.
December 29, 2021

Dialpad get an A+

Dialpad [Contact Center] is very user friendly. Being able to transfer incoming calls by searching first or last name saves time. The ability to connect with Salesforce saves our customers wait time by automatically pulling up their account based on [the] phone number. If they're calling from another number, it's easy to add/update, so it's pulled up next time. One click for outgoing calls is amazing. The daily stats are helpful too!
  • Very intuitive!
  • There are so many features. If you wonder if Dialpad can do something, it probably can!
  • The ability to connect to other programs is helpful!
  • The only complaint is that all numbers for incoming calls are stored as possibilities for forwarding the next time a call comes in. This sometimes makes it hard to select the right number to transfer to.
Dialpad [Contact Center] has been able to do most everything we've asked it to do and does it in an efficient way! Using it is easy and customer friendly!
August 24, 2021

Dailpad

Dialpad is being used for customer service. I answer inbound calls and answer questions and assist patients with their carbon health accounts.
  • Dialpad lets you know when you have missed calls.
  • I love the fact that you can text the patients.
  • Don't allow you to miss calls after a certain amount of rings. It should be transferred to the next agent in line.
Justin Giffin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Dialpad Contact Center is being used across our organization, between our support departments, engineering departments, and our call centers. We have employees all over the world that need to be able to connect to other employees in other offices and with many of our employees home-based, Dialpad makes it easy for us to be able to connect to everyone without the need for a VPN connection to the office or a real phone!
  • Allows for seamless connection to our customers
  • Allows users to be anywhere in the world on any device to make a receive a call
  • Integration with Salesforce allows for easy data and contact connections
  • [I feel] it could use a better dashboard for call tracking for users
  • Statistics for end users, not just supervisors, so that users know how they are doing
  • Salesforce integration is great, but it would be nice to be able to connect to actual records, not just contacts
From years of using different hosted services with Cisco phones, that require either a VPN to the office or another hardwired line for connection and no ability to use your mobile device as a phone, Dialpad answers all of those issues and makes it pretty easy to connect without any delays.