Formerly Open Web

Score 6.9 out of 10

What is Dice TalentSearch?

Dice TalentSearch (formerly Open Web) is a recruiting solution that works by consolidating data on potential employees from 130 different sites.

Did not live up to the hype

November 23, 2021

Review for Dice

November 26, 2019

• Job Search Site Posting (14)
    6.0
  • Candidate Search (14)
    5.8
  • Job Requisition Management (13)
    5.6
  • Company Website Posting (13)
    5.3

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Dice TalentSearch, and make your voice heard!

14 people want pricing too

What is ADP Workforce Now?

ADP Workforce Now is a cloud-based HR platform for mid-sized businesses. It features customizable modules of various HR services that businesses can tailor to their specific needs, as well as regulatory monitoring and alerts to help businesses remain compliant.

What is Rippling?

Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. This enables users to manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single…

Features

Recruiting / ATS

Recruiting or Applicant Tracking Software is software used to manage the recruitment process electronically by handling job postings, applicant status, resume management, etc.

6.3Avg 8.0

Dice TalentSearch Technical Details

Reviewers rate Notifications and Alerts highest, with a score of 9.1.

The most common users of Dice TalentSearch are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

Attribute Ratings

I am actively recruiting for 2 IT positions at an MSP. I paid Dice for a month-long contract. I received many promises regarding the contract and my postings. I received no applicants to either job and after making some changes suggested to me by my Dice CSR, very little changed and when I mentioned the changes did not work, I only received repetitive support suggestions.
We use DICE Open Web (now part of their TalentSearch solution) as our primary tool to find IT resources who meet our client's position requirements. The reason it is a powerful solution is because it brings together DICE's own resume database and merges them with profiles of consultants from other sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Crunchbase, etc.
Used by the recruiting deparment, including recruiters, a coordinator, a hands on manager and myself. I'm in the process of best practice staffing strategic planning and Dice Open Web is one [of] my top tools to creatively source and locate candidates for our work. We're a small government consulting organization and as the employer it's important we have the right tools to get the job done.
Dice Open Web is used internally by our team to find the best resources available within the company to be recruited by our department and moreover by our team. we send out alerts to our team members for any openings and also ask them to refer external candidates on Dice Open Web. It has been helpful to us to get profiles of candidates who match the required job skills for open positions in our teams and similarly other departments and teams in the company use Dice Open Web for fulfilling their resourcing skills.
Dice Open Web was mostly used by the human resources department, specifically talent acquisition and talent management. Certain leaders and managers also used it from product development and engineering departments for networking purposes and connections. The main business objective it addressed was recruiting, sourcing, and proactively making connections with professionals in the local business community and across the country when able to do so.
Andrea Vahoua | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a staffing agency so of course, we utilize as many sourcing tools as possible and I have used Dice at both of my previous agencies as well. If you need quick ready to work candidates then Dice is your platform! Every candidate I encounter on Dice is ready to work and get their name out there.
November 26, 2019

Review for Dice

Dice is one of the best job board/softwares we use, it has many useful features. I have been using the Dice job board for the last 9+ years and have been able to close many positions which include many niche skills which is rarely available in the market or on other job boards. Dice has a very large database when it comes to the IT industry. It has many useful features in the advance search option like visa segregation/employment types/educational details and recently active candidates, etc. which will help us to search relevant candidates as per the client's needs.
We use Dice for the recruitment and staffing process. I have been using Dice the last 4 years. It has been very helpful and provides a very easy Boolean search for searching the right candidates. It provides very easy sorting of the right candidates. We have more than 20 Dice IDs being used in our organization. It has been very helpful for the last 15 years for the successful sourcing of proper candidates.
Dice is being used by my full department and it helps my full department for targeting perfect candidates based on requirements and it comes in very handy for targeting candidates using boolean search for all the relevant requirements. Dice helps all of my organization to check if this candidate is viewed by my team members or not.
chirag thakkar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Dice Open Web is the primary application which linked between the candidate and recruiter. It helps millions of job-seekers. Our organization uses the Dice Open Web daily to find the candidate at a particular job. It helps us to build massive contact. Being a company Team leader, I have gained maximum benefits and placed more than 100 candidates through the Dice Open Web portal. Various features of the Dice Open Web help our organization's members to filter candidates with required skills. It always makes our organization believe in the Win-Win situation.
A great tool that gathers data from multiple sites gives us the opportunity to reach a larger pool of candidates. This is definitely a good tool when it comes to Technology oriented roles. It has helped us in closing some niche requirements from our Clients. Helped in saving time because you get the data from different web channels.
We use Dice Open Web as another source to find great talent. My team hires mostly Engineers so we like that it focuses heavily on Engineering and IT type candidates. It has been an effective tool for us, although not the best tool.
Dice Open Web platform is a promising BIG Data Solutions which helped our Organization to reach to the right talent. Since we sometimes deal with niche technologies, it becomes increasing difficult to find the candidates having such expertise. There are limited Professional Network Sites, and not all of those expertise people would be on Professional Network. But Everyone now a days are on Social Media Platform be it Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram to name a few. Dice Open web gathers all relevant data from most of this social media platform and provides us with rich data information along with predictive analysis on his probably job change. This makes the life easier for us to find the right talent at the right time.