May 13, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
Dimensional Insight products are used across the organization. We have models built for every application including Billing, Clinical, Surgical, Patient satisfaction data and anything we are required to support and report from. Analysts make reports available in the Diver portal but also users build their own reports by accessing models available through Divebooks.
- The product is excellent!
- Experienced DI Consultants with a broad knowledge in both, product and client data.
- Customer service and technical support is always available; very professional and investigate reported issues until resolved.
- Technical documentation: make it easier to find examples or functions definitions.
- Allow more flexibility in report design, maybe allow to combine columns.
- I know with Diver 7.0 some of the missing functionality is resolved so I won't be suggesting any other improvement until we upgrade.
Read Odalys Corominas's full review
In my experience, Dimensional Insight products are excellent. They are well suited to integrate data from multiple sources and allow for dissecting information based on dimensions defined. Once you understand the logic and the powerful functions available it is easy to use, specially if you get used to using integrated visual tools. The tunnels allow for selection of a subset of data from Diver portal and the dials are great to build markers and send files in different formats to users via email.