Reviews (1-1 of 1)
DirectLync is a one-stop shop for our marketing needs! The team designed and managed our website, created newsletter templates, consults in best practices for archiving, and advises on latest marketing trends. As a nonprofit organization with a small team and limited resources, we are so grateful to have marketing tools and database management system in one spot. The team at DirectLync is experienced, patient, knowledgeable and efficient. We are proud to recommend DirectLync!
- DirectLync is knowledgeable in their field, which saves us time (and money).
- They have a creative team onsite to answer questions promptly.
- Regularly updating products and services to better serve its customers.
- Girls PACT is located in Los Angeles. Newsletters are scheduled for PST, yet distributed on EST. It’s an odd glitch and may be a user error.
Read Michelle Shegda's full review
Girls PACT receives regular compliments on its website! The audience for our website is potential donors. DirectLync nailed it! The design is clean, modern, professional, user friendly, intuitive and really represents our brand. They gave us some great coaching and guidance as we were creating and preparing content. It was a really fun project!
DirectLync Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is DirectLync?
DirectLync is an all-in-one marketing platform that is designed to help small businesses achieve their sales and marketing goals. The platform brings together contact management, email marketing, social media management, and website CMS into one platform. It provides integrated reporting for all channels saving marketers hours a week in time spent collecting and analyzing data from different sources. Integrated reporting easily enables marketers to get a comprehensive view of their campaigns.
Key features include:
Key features include:
- Contact Management
- Contact activity tracking - sales correspondence, email activity
- List segmentation
- Custom contact types/categorizations
- Email Marketing
- Easy-to-use editor
- Email campaigns
- A/B testing
- Social Media Management of LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook business pages
- Post scheduling
- Cross-channel reporting
- Real-time feeds
- Website CMS
- Custom built website by the agency (required for CMS module)
- Event management
- Content Editing
- Cross-channel reports
- Marketing snapshot
DirectLync Videos (5)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
DirectLync Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||100%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||0%|
DirectLync Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
DirectLync Technical Details